Tattoo!!! Sexy or Not?

Options

Replies

• moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Depends on how well the tattoo was done. I do like rockers with full sleeves!
  • heavenridge
    heavenridge Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awful..
  • Whagwan83
    Whagwan83 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Wow, who would have thought people had different tastes? And I'd never have realised that some tattoos can look good and some can look bad!
  • Lil_Northern_Light
    Lil_Northern_Light Posts: 3,529 Member
    Options
    Placement, artistry and what type of tattoo based on your characteristic - find that attractive
  • 23kat23
    23kat23 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    The more the better on a guy in my opinion. Some girls really suit them too.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    ink on good looking ppl make them look better, ink on ugly ppl make them look worse. the only caveat is neck and above ink makes everyone uglier.
    Agreed but I do like neck tats on a good looking guy.

• sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    ewwww.... tattoos are gross..
  • La_Malfaisante
    La_Malfaisante Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    sentaruu wrote: »

What did you say? Oh no you didn't! ima have to beat you for saying that ;)
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options

Lol can I help?
  • mbailey423
    mbailey423 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Not my thing. That said I have some friends that have them and IMHO wouldn't look like themselves without them.

Tats on ladies again not my thing, but I've seen some that are breathtaking, and really look great on them

• hhmb8k
    hhmb8k Posts: 49
    Options
    I don't know, but I feel like the tattoo fad has run its course. Kinda like long hair and bellbottoms in the 60's and 70's. Young people coming up today are starting to see tattoos as part of their parent's generation and not as cool.

Many tattoo parlours that were packed from dawn to dusk with guys getting tribals on their biceps and women getting flowered tramp stamps on their backs are struggling to stay in business.

Meanwhile, the place to make your fortune for the next decade or so would be in opening up a little tattoo removal shop.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/23/tattoo-removal-is-a-boomi_n_1344797.html

Long hair and bellbottoms still look good on some people, but it ain't the fad it used to be.

• johnmurphymfp
    johnmurphymfp Posts: 2,590 Member
    Options
    Agree with everyone... almost. Depends if it's tacky or not... neck tats.. NOT!!!!! If it's tastefully done, then yes. And yes I might be old school, but in certain jobs, you don't want to see a lot of them.
    No, I don't have any, but I would like to ... just not sure what, or where. lol
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options

Lol can I help?

promise? :D
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Depends on the tattoo and the location of said tattoo. Mine is a good one. :)
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    sexy
  • harrybeanbag666
    Options
    Hot chicks with tattoos... Are just a little bit Hotter!
  • winf
    winf Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    HAWT! (unless they are scratched out prison tats... then not so much)
  • HealthyinAZ
    HealthyinAZ Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Well done ones are very hot.
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    wait... I'm a trashy criminal? Sweet!! that means I should quit my solid well paying job and start up drugs and stop being a good mom to my little girl all because I have a few tats! thanks for the heads up guys ! ;)