MPD6944 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm in for January!
  • Christine_1085
    Christine_1085 Posts: 310 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    <3

Team accountability is key to weight loss successful.

Group will be broken down according to the Health Plan you want to join:

LCHF - Low Carb High Fat
    5:2 - Intermittent Fasting
    Clean Eating ******** Co-leader needed
    Calorie Counting & Fitness calories (Weight Lifting or intense workout)
    Calorie Counting & Fitness calories (regular group)

Teams

The challenge consists of teams of 6 or more people that compete against one another to lose the highest percentage of weight over a 12-week period.

Sign up will begin November 1st and final groups will be established by December 1st. Competition will last from Jan 1 and will end the last week of March 31 2015.

Members will weigh in each week and report their team weights on the spreadsheet. It is the responsibility of the team leaders to make sure all her members sign up. The team leaders are responsible for eliminating members that did not sign up 2 times in a row. Teams with the highest percentage of weight loss are awarded first, second and third place prizes at the conclusion of the challenge.

Team Trainers

Each team has a team leader who motivates the team, records and reports weekly weight progress and helps their team adopt healthier habits, including routine exercise and diet. Team trainers devote a lot of time, encouragement and support to help their team succeed a healthy weight loss.

A team leader that doesn't weigh in 2 times in a row will be replaced by another member of their team.
  • suemarotz
    suemarotz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This sounds just like what I need to get my butt in gear!
  • MichaleneRN
    MichaleneRN Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes.. Some accountability and motivation over the winter months will be great!
  • Tammy_1971
    Tammy_1971 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Count me in for the "Calorie counting & Fitness Calories" group. Will a "group" be created for each health plan... for ease of reporting weight loss?
  • nomad1000
    nomad1000 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm in for a Calorie Counting & Fitness calories (regular group).
  • Christine_1085
    Options
    Tammy_1971 wrote: »
    Count me in for the "Calorie counting & Fitness Calories" group. Will a "group" be created for each health plan... for ease of reporting weight loss?

Yes I will work on the worksheet accordingly.

In the beginning it was a plain biggest loser competition and a lot of women in our age told me they want to start healthy life styles so this is how this evolved. Thanks
  • Christine_1085
    Options
    Yes.. Some accountability and motivation over the winter months will be great!

We have a group called Petite, Fit and Fabulous Women 40 and above. Please check on the team. We have an ongoing challenge. Thanks

• TiffanyCogell
    TiffanyCogell Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    THIS may be just what I need!