Motivation and Support Needed :)

Options
Hey

I'm a second year uni student and have gained since moving back to uni so am definitely looking to improve my diet and lifestyle to get back to being healthy and slimmer.

I'm gluten free vegetarian but have become quite lazy in the kitchen and seem to snack on nibbles of food here and there as Im not a huge fan of main meals.

I definitely need more motivation to work out but now Im back at uni I can start using the gym on campus.

I had such a healthy summer and surpassed my goal weight and was really happy. But Ive noticed eating healthier in summer seems easier because fruit and salads were refreshing but now its so cold eating a salad just doesn't warm me up and i think this has contributed to my somewhat unhealthy diet recently.

Anyways always looking for more friends and support and maybe any other students in the same boat?

x

Replies

• chewnadaa
    Options
    Me I am excatly like you! I have gained some weight after leading an unhealthy lifestyle due to stress and exams.. I really want to lose those weight again and gain confidence. . I really need some support too..wanna be each others weight loss buddy??
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I hate sitting down to eat big meals too, i would only do it on sundays if i could. but im having fun too and i see the eating as just fueling the workouts I love so much. Good luck on reaching your potential!!!!
  • ChescasFeather
    ChescasFeather Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    chewnadaa wrote: »
    Me I am excatly like you! I have gained some weight after leading an unhealthy lifestyle due to stress and exams.. I really want to lose those weight again and gain confidence. . I really need some support too..wanna be each others weight loss buddy??

Yeah definitely hun!
    Nice knowing other people are sort of in the same boat makes it easier to break old habits and enjoy new ones together :)
  • jnord8729
    jnord8729 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I remember when I was in school. It did a number on me with bad habits. I'm still dealing with them 5 years later. So I do know what you are going through. FR Sent and anyone else can add me
  • ChescasFeather
    ChescasFeather Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks a lot!