Building a support system/adding game

Options
Haiiiii. I'm a food addict that's been under control for 14 days now. I went straight from bingeing on at least 3,000 calories a day, to only consuming 1,300-1,600 calories depending on the day. My stats- Height: 5'4. Highest weight: 191. Current weight: 183. Goal weight: 120-140. I want to lose fat but keep them in all the right areas. I don't mind having a pear shape because I know with this weight loss, my boobs will get smaller. At least I have a big butt to make up for that haha. I want thin but muscular legs & arms, & I want to run a 5k all the way through without stopping or walking.

Well, those are my stats, goals, & a little bit about me. Add me, message me, ask me anything!

Now it's your turn to give your stats, goals, & mini bio. Whoever is similar or wants you in their support group must add you & keep in contact (that includes liking statuses, commenting, & messaging).

Have fun & BE SUPPORTIVE!!!! :)

Replies

• chewnadaa
    Options
    Hi i am 158cm and about 57 kg! I used to be 52kg at my lowest when I started dieting 1 year ago at a starting weight of 65kg. I want to lose my regained weight after binge ing for months so as to feel confident again.I really need some serious support too because I am going to be serious in my diet again!! Wanna motivate each other and be friends? :)
  • thefoodaddict
    thefoodaddict Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    chewnadaa wrote: »
    Hi i am 158cm and about 57 kg! I used to be 52kg at my lowest when I started dieting 1 year ago at a starting weight of 65kg. I want to lose my regained weight after binge ing for months so as to feel confident again.I really need some serious support too because I am going to be serious in my diet again!! Wanna motivate each other and be friends? :)

I think you added me, but feel free to message me anytime about anything!