Motivation and support (most original title ever)

Options
I need people I can talk to on a daily basis, not someone who logs in once a week. I lose motivation and sometimes my discipline isn't strong enough to withhold its ground.I don't log my stuff here because I have a separate place for keeping track of my progress. Anyways, if you're looking for the same thing, we can help each other.

Replies

• The0neWhoKnocks
    The0neWhoKnocks Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm sure you've written this a million times already but what are your goals, and where do you think you could use a boost? Pardon me but I'm just gonna copy paste mine lol
    Hi there! Is this still going on, get in touch to "twin" especially if you've similar goals, it seems like a pretty cool idea!

Male
    Age 23
    Height 6'0
    Current Weight 87kg / 192 lbs
    Goal weight 80kg / 176 lbs (fat loss, strength/muscle gain...I don't actually know what my target weight is to be honest, just wanna strip away all that fat!)

Because I'm trying to hit resistance training fairly hard (rather than cardio the fat away) my weight comes down slowly :/ So motivation can be a problem when results are slow!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    what are you bringing to the partnership?
  • hephnerc
    hephnerc Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat, my motivation is running out and very quickly. I am logging everything, exercising regularly most of the time but still slowly gaining weight. I think my stress over trying to lose weight and my lack of self motivation are playing a part in all. I need people who will help boost my motivation and in return I can help as well hopefully.
  • mseslee
    mseslee Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I login everyday for the most part. Feel free to add me as a friend and i'll try to motivate you along the way. I'm trying to lose 56 pounds so maybe you can help me along the way too!