Hello, my name is inconsistency!

Options
Actually it's not. My name is Ashley. I am 23. I am currently 160 pounds. Looking to drop about 15. I really don't care about my weight I just want to look fit and toned. The problem is that I can sometimes be inconsistent. I usually lose about 5 pounds and get a little comfortable and then I end up slacking. So here I am, starting over again. Hopefully I can get this right and make fitness a lifestyle and not a chore! I will also be documenting my fitness journey on YouTube,so make sure you subscribe! You can search ObliviousPhoenix to find my channel! Side note...Also talk about fashion and beauty as well!

AnyWho, just looking for a group to support me and for me to support them! Add me as a friend I am friendly and love to talk!

Replies

• MegzC321
    MegzC321 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. i want to lose at least 30 pounds but my main goal is to drop 50! Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other to stay on track.
  • Angurla
    Angurla Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I am finally getting on the right track after years of starting and stopping. Feel free to add me
  • kellyirisheyes
    kellyirisheyes Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well :) I'm on every day!
  • alexib
    alexib Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I'm on mfp every day
  • ameeks29
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Happy to help in any way I can. Feel free to add me. ankdworak
  • littlej01
    littlej01 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 25 and looking to lose 15-20lbs. I'm also very inconsistent, so maybe two wrongs can make a right and we can encourage each other! I'll add you :)