What is your favorite body feature?

Options
I have lost over 85 pounds and I thought that having a smaller waist would be a huge deal to me, and I find that I was wrong. I LOVE being able to see my collar bone! What's your favorite body feature?

Replies

• SlimMe37
    SlimMe37 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My waist. It's always the smallest part on me x
  • IvyLuci
    IvyLuci Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    They stayed the same, really. But I was surprised to see that my face is not really round. I have a relatively wide jaw so it is angular, but no more puffy round.
  • NatalieLJ
    NatalieLJ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    My wrists - they are pretty skinny anyway and I don't have to worry about if they are toned, saggy, etc lol.
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    my rat tail esp' after after using Wen and a fresh braid j/k. Honestly i don't have a favorite feature but its nice to not having swollen ankles (cankles) and other features that were there @ 432lbs.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    My azz
  • yankeedownsouth
    yankeedownsouth Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    My shoulders and arms.
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    My breasts and waist. Hopefully my collar bones will come out soon.
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    My breasts and waist. Hopefully my collar bones will come out soon.
  • AmyBurtscher69
    Options
    My legs! Also, I like having my upper chest kind of bony (that probably sounds weird!)
  • sengalissa
    sengalissa Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    My triceps.

My goal is to have bootie be my favorite feature. For 35 years I have been embarrassed about my behind. Started strong curves three days ago and cannot wait to see results. I know I will!
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I have great legs and very good cleavage, so that's my vote.
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    I must be having a rough day... I can not think of a single feature on my body that I like right now.
  • kksmom8
    kksmom8 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My upper body and my eyes…… always liked them, ha.
  • JazzFischer1989
    JazzFischer1989 Posts: 531 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Hm. I like the versatility I have with my figure. I know that's weird but I can play up certain parts of my body depending on what kind of "look" I'm going for.

Like if I want to look really slim and dainty, I'll wear something that exposes my decolletage and maybe accentuates my waist. If I want to look more curvy, I'll have that area more covered and I'll wear skinny jeans or leggings to accentuate my butt, legs and hips. Oh the joys of being a pear, lol.
  • misswhitney1
    misswhitney1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have a pretty awesome butt - even with a little extra weight on it, it kept it's nice white-girl-bubble-butt shape, for which I am very grateful! :smiley:
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    <---- back
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    My *kitten* is amazing. It really is. And with The New Rules of Lifting, it's only getting better.
  • wmcmurray61
    wmcmurray61 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    My bodacious tatas. :smile: No, really. Even after 3 kids and being practically ancient, I still have a pretty nice rack. Not sure how that happened but I am glad about it.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Boobs, definitely!
  • jillybeansalad
    jillybeansalad Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    My glutes are growing thanks to roller derby. (From forward pushing against people.)

I'm enjoying the growing signs of my obliques making their way to the surface. :blush:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!