25 lbs By Christmas Week 1: M&S

Options
Okay I hope this doesn't post twice because it doesn't appear to have posted ... ANYWAYS yay!! Everyone we are almost through our first week! Everyone has been doing great and I'm proud of you all! If you haven't friended me I highly encourage you to do so, so I can give you even more encouragement! I also encourage you all to friend each other! Give each other the encouragement you would like to receive!! Weigh in monday is 4 days away! Stick with it everyone!! I believe in you!
How have you all been doing??

Replies

• chewnadaa
    Options
    Hi i am new here and I want to lose weight!! Do you mind me joining ur weight loss journey? :(
  • couldntyoutell
    couldntyoutell Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    chewnadaa wrote: »
    Hi i am new here and I want to lose weight!! Do you mind me joining ur weight loss journey? :(

@chewnadaa I certainly do not!! Friend me and please feel free to join in! We are doing weigh in mondays!
  • chewnadaa
    Options
    Ok!! I am so glad to have a support group:) let's work hard together!!
  • jennipooh1413
    Options
    Can I join this Challenge? Thanks in advance! Jen
  • catchkristi
    catchkristi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Started Monday too, jumping on the bandwagon :)
  • debbiekronk
    debbiekronk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I sent you a request. To everyone else, please feel free to add me.
  • mom2bella
    mom2bella Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My week has been excellent so far!! I've stayed on track with my low carb and finally got over a plateau!!! Hope everyone else has had a good week too!
  • zazazik
    zazazik Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    my week has been great UNTIL yesterday evening - ate 10 chocolate chip cookies - my downfall is munchies in front of TV after supper, I wasn't even hungry :( - not doing that anymore - today I have been great, and after reading success stories and motivation posts, will stick to the plan for the rest of the week !!! and until Xmas !!!
  • jnsmith4
    jnsmith4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I want to join as well! I'm a previous success story and am ready to do it again after baby #2!
  • couldntyoutell
    couldntyoutell Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great going everyone!!! Keep on truckin! We got this!! For those of you who want to join, feel free to join!!! And add me! :)
    for you with the cookies, I see you!!! My tactic for that has been to make my own batch of cookies and to make like 1/4th of the batch at a time, freeze the rest and make them small. Moderate yourself to a cookie a day, IF THAT! And if you eat too many and run out, it's still okay, just don't make any more until a week or more later. Freezing the dough will make it last a long time and even taste better! :D
  • tinaramsey1975
    tinaramsey1975 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I friend ed you as well. I would like to lose 25 lbs. by x-mas. I will do my best!
  • KimberlyLBergman
    KimberlyLBergman Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in and sent you a request. Anyone else feel free to friend me. I'm new here so just figuring out how all this works.
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I belong to a great online group but they fizzling out a bit as school and life in general get in their way. I'm in! Wouldn't we just post here on this thread? I'll send you a friend request anyway. :-) I'd like to shoot for 20 lbs. I'm in a plateau since Apr, despite working out super hard...need to do better.
  • RachM
    RachM Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    So far so good for my first week back on track. The weekend is coming and im going to do my best to just stay busy so I do not much. So happy for the support. Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish. Im here everyday
  • annsoultanian
    annsoultanian Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Am I too late, can I join as well!!! My goal is 10lbs!
  • emmacoulby
    emmacoulby Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I am new here too but have taken you up on the friend request offer, thank you! My average diet length is 3-5 days so Christmas sounds like a better challenge to attempt. Looking to lose baby (who is now 1!) weight. Good luck to all x xx
  • zazazik
    zazazik Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great going everyone!!! Keep on truckin! We got this!! For those of you who want to join, feel free to join!!! And add me! :)
    for you with the cookies, I see you!!! My tactic for that has been to make my own batch of cookies and to make like 1/4th of the batch at a time, freeze the rest and make them small. Moderate yourself to a cookie a day, IF THAT! And if you eat too many and run out, it's still okay, just don't make any more until a week or more later. Freezing the dough will make it last a long time and even taste better! :D
    thanks for the tactic !! yesterday no cookies so I'm back on the wagon !!

• whilehesaway
    Options
    I would love to join in :)
  • KaidensMom13
    KaidensMom13 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in! 25 lbs would be great!