What is your favorite body feature?

Options

Replies

• SteveMFP123
    SteveMFP123 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Probably my legs, they look and feel pretty strong. I'm about half way to my goal so I still need to lose a lot of weight before my problem areas start to look good (chest, belly etc).
  • ceruleanmuse
    ceruleanmuse Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I think I have nice thin toned arms for a lady.
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    I am going with boobs, too! Lol! Wouldn't mind bigger, but they have held up beautifully!
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    My back/butt.
  • mcpostelle
    mcpostelle Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Right now, my shoulders, but when I'm a more healthy weight; my waist. ;) I can't wait to have my slim hourglass figure again!
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I must be having a rough day... I can not think of a single feature on my body that I like right now.

Same here.

Unless my face counts. I actually kind of like my face. Not just the features, but the shape, too.
  • FayeandBo
    Options
    It changes day to day. Sometimes I like my face, sometimes I really don't. Sometimes I like my body...sometimes I don't. I guess the thing I've liked the most consistently is my hair. I've dyed it a loot of different colors and it always manages to pull it off, and I like the wavy texture
  • ParamoreAddict
    ParamoreAddict Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    My pecs. Love how I can feel the muscle and definition around them again with the fat fading away into oblivion!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Probably my eyes. I have pale skin and they are very dark brown.
  • bstoudt369
    bstoudt369 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My legs. I have been walking a lot and they have gotten very slim and toned. Still working on my stomach. :(
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    mah legssss
  • shadowloss
    shadowloss Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    It's got to be my MOOBS, I'm willing to give them to anyone for the right price? Anyone???
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    Probably my booty or my eyes. Those are the most complimented.
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    My arms and legs because they are usually pretty muscular and get extremely defined the fitter I get. I like my back the least because no matter how hard I work I can't get a lot of definition, it just gets broader and thicker. Looks like a king cobra hood from the front when I get in really good shape but still no definition.
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...well, I'd have to say...boobs. Never had any till I gained weight. They'll be the first to go no doubt when I lose weight. :\
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    My clavicle. It has always stayed with me and stuck out. Even at my higher weights.
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    You can't see it… but when I'm laying down… I HAVE RIBS! I've always heard of such things, but never known myself to have them! When I'm laying down, I can actually follow the curve of my rib cage with my fingers. It's so pathetic, but I love my ribs! Even though they are nowhere close to being visible. I can't wait to see what other body parts have been hiding from me all these years!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I have double dimples on either side of my smile. I really hope I don't lose those as my face thins out... I love them!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Legs
  • fitfabforties
    fitfabforties Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    i'm not really fond of anything.....maybe the pinky finger on my right hand.....maybe
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!