Maintainers - Did your boobs get better eventually?

Options
12346»

Replies

• SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Can't say one way or the other because i'm not knowledgeable there but what i can comment on is your question about what guys think.

Do guys care about if your breast or saggy, Yes. Do they care if your butt is saggy, Yes. Do they care if your whole body is saggy, Yes.

The same way that women care if a guy has a saggy chest, saggy butt or saggy body. I know what your thinking 'wait for me it wouldn't really matter if we have that connection'... Guess what - it's the SAME for guys. if you were the #1 hottest girl on the planet, i can bet you that many guys would not find you attractive. What I'm getting at is everyone is different and has different preferences, you might not attract every guy you come across, but you will attract a guy who likes you for you (if that means firm or saggy or great personality or weird laugh... you for you) and at the end of the day, that's what you want. Because in the end we all are old and saggy...

For me personally I like a woman - a confident woman - a confident woman with great humor and personality. Guess what, non of that has to do with breast size or saggyness - and there are many guys in the world with the same opinion.

If a guy dumps you because your breast are not perfect, GOOD - you don't want to be with a guy like that anyway!

I could go on.... but

i'll get off my soap box.

this is the best answer to your question. If saggy tits are your biggest issue in life, I'd happily trade with you. You're beautiful now, and you will be beautiful 70 lbs. from now. don't waste your time being obsessed and stressed over how your titties look after becoming healthy. But hey, we all think differently.
  • mtnstar
    mtnstar Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Mine got a lot better, but it took almost a year of maintenance. I went from a 32-D to a 36-H with three pregnancies and stayed that size during breastfeeding ( each child almost two years). After losing all of the baby weight (40 lbs) they ended up back at a 32-D and look pretty good. I think it's mostly genetics, but I did wear a bra 24-7 and two sports bras to work out.
  • Turtlesallthewaydown
    Options
    I just started losing weight and my breasts look so sad that I went from unselfconscious about them to feeling really bad about them. :(
  • AlyM725
    AlyM725 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    This is quite an interesting topic. Has anyone had a breast reduction before they lost weight? I had one a year ago (due to back pain, my insurance paid for it. I've been told they will probably do it again if I have the same pain issues due to sagging), now I'm on track to losing 70 pounds. Will my breasts stay the same because I've had work done (I've heard that once you have a reduction, they pretty much stay that way unless you gain weight)?
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    This is quite an interesting topic. Has anyone had a breast reduction before they lost weight? I had one a year ago (due to back pain, my insurance paid for it. I've been told they will probably do it again if I have the same pain issues due to sagging), now I'm on track to losing 70 pounds. Will my breasts stay the same because I've had work done (I've heard that once you have a reduction, they pretty much stay that way unless you gain weight)?

That's an interesting question! I think you should start a new thread.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting to maintain now after 2 years of calorie deficit... and let me tell you my boobs are suffering! :brokenheart:
    They're like two sad deflated balloons.. lol. I've gone down a cup size.. I want it to get better!
  • nuttyfamily
    nuttyfamily Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I've been more or less in maintenance for ten years and mine never got better.

I think there are many factors that come into play and everyone is different. You will only find out when you get there.
  • angiepk1
    angiepk1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been maintaining for two months now and I'm still a bit upset about my boobs. They've shrunk quite a bit since I've lost the weight and they look a bit sad to me when I lean forwards but that is mostly down to the stretchmarks I got when I first developed in my teens. I think it all depends on what kind of skin you have. I'm prone to stretch marks. I have them on my inner and outer thighs and chest. If I'd had any kids, I'd probably be covered in them now.

I'm going to join a gym to tone up in the new year so hopefully the posts I've read about using weights might help matters a bit. I hope so. As for what men think, who cares. My other half hasn't any complaints, it's just me who's a bit down about them.
  • RaspberryTickleChicken
    Options
    First of all Welcome!

Second ... WELL ... if you are lucky enough to maintain boobs after loosing a large amount of weight I'd highly suggest doing things to tone the muscles to support the girls.

For me, Push Ups & Chin Ups really helps to tighten things up in the right places.
  • WTM2014
    WTM2014 Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi everyone, just wanted to say a genuine thank you to all who have responded and contributed to this discussion. It has been interesting and very much appreciated. As always, if you have any updates or anything to add (especially if it is upLIFTing ;p) I would love to hear about it :)
  • Adpalangi
    Adpalangi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm only just moving into maintenance and already my boobs are getting better. I've been putting oil on them regularly to help with the skin's elasticity and I think they're actually getting slightly bigger again too (even though my weight hasn't gone up).

I've been lifting the whole time, though, and even when my boobs weren't quite at their best, my bum looked fantastic.

What kinda oil, do you recommended? Thanks!
  • dcarter1020
    dcarter1020 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    We are our own worst critics sometimes. Mine have gotten slightly better, but I still plan on having surgery which is something I've wanted before even having kids and losing weight. My husband is much more attracted to the confidence I have in my new body vs. what my boobs look like. Plus, it helps that I have a nice butt:) I would say your chances are good since you haven't had children yet. Good luck to you!
  • WTM2014
    Options
    Adpalangi wrote: »
    I'm only just moving into maintenance and already my boobs are getting better. I've been putting oil on them regularly to help with the skin's elasticity and I think they're actually getting slightly bigger again too (even though my weight hasn't gone up).

I've been lifting the whole time, though, and even when my boobs weren't quite at their best, my bum looked fantastic.

What kinda oil, do you recommended? Thanks!

I thought I'd chime in ... I've read Bio oil is good and I'm also mixing it with a vitamin c serum. I've also read about drinking/eating gelatin?
  • WTM2014
    Options
    We are our own worst critics sometimes. Mine have gotten slightly better, but I still plan on having surgery which is something I've wanted before even having kids and losing weight. My husband is much more attracted to the confidence I have in my new body vs. what my boobs look like. Plus, it helps that I have a nice butt:) I would say your chances are good since you haven't had children yet. Good luck to you!

Thank you so much :)
  • manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    No, mine are an empty sack of skin :s
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    With lifting mine have improved maybe 30%??? There is still hopefully more improvent to come (been in maintenance for almost a year) but I am semi-happy with them now.