Works in IT, Enjoys gaming.
  • jt_alucard
    jt_alucard Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    model and head turner
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    40's Husband & Father in a Corporate position?
  • SamanthaHerndonHogan
    Options
    LilacTea wrote: »
    Lovely mother to her sweet daughter. Married, and owns a cute boutique with homemade candles and soaps. Southern at heart, although she lives in a cooler climate.

Close... I am a mom.. I do live in the cooler south.. but I'm a paralegal... not a boutique owner...
  • Kettle_Belle14
    Kettle_Belle14 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    SyzygyX wrote: »
    Leg model perhaps?

Happily married, first child, loves Halloween and/or decorating the entire house, including towels and plates, for the seasonal holiday.

Wow, it's like you know me! :D
  • Kundalela
    Options
    First time mom, married to her high-school sweetheart. Lives for date night!
  • Kundalela
    Kundalela Posts: 91
    edited October 2014
    Options
    single, has a long list of fears including leaving the house, taking selfies, sunlight, riding in a car, clothes, spiders, thunder & lighting, flying, floods and food
  • deucemon69
    deucemon69 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    runs a bed and breakfast in a victorian style house. Loves to dress period and speak like scarlet o'hara
  • Komble
    Komble Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Great father who really loves his children :)
  • SwedishSarah
    SwedishSarah Posts: 4,350 Member
    Options
    student majoring in drama, artsy, loud and fun. Looking forward to Halloween, and loves her morning cup of coffee, in a relationship.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    College student, works part time for an office, shy but not a loner, dating an artsy type guy.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Married, Computer Programmer or Animation Artist with a baby on the way.
  • JtKeil
    JtKeil Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Married, art teacher or dance instructor
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Single, working professional who has 2 roommates she loves - except for when they leave their dishes in the sink.

Wants a cat but one of her roommates is allergic and she secretly wished she could have been a ballerina or find some way to make TV trivia a living...

Serial monogamist, she's now looking into online dating but in the meantime - living it up in the bar scene - because, you know, free drinks.
  • _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    Options
    plays a hot college chick on a TV show
  • JtKeil
    JtKeil Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Joannah700 wrote: »
    Single, working professional who has 2 roommates she loves - except for when they leave their dishes in the sink.

Wants a cat but one of her roommates is allergic and she secretly wished she could have been a ballerina or find some way to make TV trivia a living...

Serial monogamist, she's now looking into online dating but in the meantime - living it up in the bar scene - because, you know, free drinks.

That's actually not all that far off. I'm actually disturbed by your insight into my soul ;)

@_figgzie_ Single dad, fitness coach who volunteers at the local youth club
  • Kundalela
    Options
    top graduate of the Royal Ballet School of the UK now living in NYC and working at American Ballet Theatre - really excited about starring in the upcoming Nutcracker
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    Married mom, kind of crunchy, post-modern, hippie. Likes yoga, painting, and cooking (including the veggies she grows in her organic garden and eggs from the chickens in her coop.)