Question for diet soda drinkers

Options

Replies

• Deena_Bean
    Deena_Bean Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Diet Dr Pepper or Diet A&W Root beer for me.

I second that.
  • Cathalain
    Cathalain Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I've always preferred Diet Coke to the others. I actually sort of LIKE that "diet-y" taste - call me strange, but there you have it.

I actually liked Tab a LOT more, but I can't hardly find it anymore.
  • Dawmelvan
    Dawmelvan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    AlyRoseNYC wrote: »
    I don't drink it anymore, but when I did, I preferred Diet Pepsi. I felt like Diet Coke tasted to "diety".

Same.
  • pinuprevival
    pinuprevival Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Cherry Coke Zero!
  • Ainesilver
    Ainesilver Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Diet Dr. Pepper, diet Squirt, Fresca
  • LeslieTSUK
    LeslieTSUK Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    My main 2 are coke zero and pepsi max
    If you are more used to the sweet tasting sugar drinks, then go for pepsi max as it tends to be a lot sweeter in taste than coke zero is.
  • wissabear
    wissabear Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I drink Diet Coke like its water.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Diet pepsi. Nestea Zero. Anyone want to talk drink flavourings? For the ultimate in fake color and taste, I have just discovered Biosteel sports drink powder, 6 cals per serving. Neon pink. Tastes pink, too.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I buy a flat of coke zero every time I go to Costco. I'm addicted. I also love diet Orange Crush.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    How about the Nestea liquid water enhancers?
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Diet Pepsi is my preferred option. I love Mountain Dew, but something about it in diet is just wrong.

I only made the transition only because I quit soda for a month or so and started using the Hawaiian Punch singles in water for a month or two. Couldn't taste the "diet" in the fruit punch (unless you pre-mix and let it sit for hours before drinking it) and then when I tried soda, regular tasted bad and diet tasted "normal". Been a diet drinker since. If you are trying to transition, it might help.
  • Cathalain
    Cathalain Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I wish I could do water enhancers, but I'm allergic to something they put in them - not sure what. It doesn't matter what brand, either - Crystal Light, 4C, powdered or liquid - my throat is scratchy and dry and it feels like I've swallowed a load of broken glass. :(

I either have to stick with diet soda or plain water. (Can't do juices, as I'm a diabetic and I prefer to eat fruit instead of drink it anyhow.)
  • KayleighIsGoingFatToFit
    Options
    Pepsi Max is my favourite - I don't like Diet Coke, I think it tastes horrible
  • CherylMichele
    Options
    FRESCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I used to prefer Diet Pepsi, until Coke Zero came out - but since I watch my caffeine, I normally only drink Diet Canada Dry. I have a lot of nausea so I'm a ginger fiend.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    COKE :drinker:
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I like all the "Ten" products that they have come out with. Taste a bit more like the real thing in my opinion. Dr. Pepper 10 has been my go to of late.
  • AnthonyThrashD
    AnthonyThrashD Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    My favorite is a generic, Kroger Big K Dr. K Ten. I think it's better than Dr Pepper Ten. They also have Big K Citrus Drop Ten...it's like a Ten version of Mt Dew, very nice.
  • jtr357
    jtr357 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I don't drink diet soda anymore but when I did,I only liked the lemon/lime ones like diet 7-Up or Sprite.The cola diets never tasted right to me.
    What you're losing in calories,you're gaining in sodium.Check the label.They're loaded with it,plus a bunch of chemicals our bodies don't know what to do with.
  • chele402
    chele402 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I don't drink as much as I used to but I still love Coke Zero every now & then :)