dvdlover
dvdlover Posts: 719 Member
1 small head cabbage chopped
1 pound hamburger
1 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup rice uncooked
1 can tomato soup
1 soup can water

brown hamburger and onion and drain well mix in the rice and place over cabbage pour a mixture of tomato soup and water over the top cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour all in a casserole

Replies

• Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Forgot about this. Had it years ago and it is so good... Thanks so much for posting these yummy recipes...
  • jke78
    jke78 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    dvdlover wrote: »
    1 small head cabbage chopped
    1 pound hamburger
    1 cup chopped onion
    1/2 cup rice uncooked
    1 can tomato soup
    1 soup can water

brown hamburger and onion and drain well mix in the rice and place over cabbage pour a mixture of tomato soup and water over the top cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour all in a casserole

I've been waiting for the forum to start working again just so I could thank you for this recipe. It was sooooo good!
  • cmabnx
    cmabnx Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    sounds yummy- and easy!
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Yum! Will definitely try this sometime. Thank u for sharing!
  • Aine8046
    Aine8046 Posts: 2,122 Member
    Options
    This reminds me the cabbage rolls (which I love!), but kind of "lazy" version, where you do not need to wrap each roll into a leaf :) Sounds easy and delicious - will try! Thanks!
  • pnash4508
    pnash4508 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Is there a way to add this into 'recipe' section on my MFP? (I'm a newbie with MFP.) I want to save it because it is so good.
  • Mygsds
    Options
    Hi, when you remark to a post it will go into "My Discussions" .... It's up toward the front of your page. That's why you see people just type bump..... It will be in there... Hope that helps and WELCOME
  • krisbox2014
    krisbox2014 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Bought some tomato soup for this recipe tonight!
  • Guineagirl913
    Guineagirl913 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! Think I will give it a try this weekend! Thanks for sharing.
  • Kelli0453
    Kelli0453 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this recipe! I made this this afternoon but with lentils, instead of hamburger, because I didn't have any burger on hand. I added a can of stewed tomatoes for an extra little bit of tomato flavor. Super yummy!
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Gsdlovers wrote: »
    Hi, when you remark to a post it will go into "My Discussions" .... It's up toward the front of your page. That's why you see people just type bump..... It will be in there... Hope that helps and WELCOME

no it won't...

the way I get to it is click the notification bell, then go to "replies" and that lists every thread I've posted on :)
  • Mygsds
    Options

no it won't...

the way I get to it is click the notification bell, then go to "replies" and that lists every thread I've posted on :)
    Thank you so much... I was wrong. I was used to doing it the old way before they changed the forums... Thanks again!

• kimba1958
    Options
    bump sounds yummy
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options

no it won't...

only if you highlight the star...but not otherwise

The only thing highlighting the star does for me is makes it so I get notifications from the thread that's been highlighted. If I want to see ALL the posts I've "bumped", including the posts before the forum change, I just go to "Replies". Weird!