Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• chatipati1
    chatipati1 Posts: 211 Member
    Need remotivated and love to chat! Welcome new friends!
  • Add me! (:
  • ikkinr20
    ikkinr20 Posts: 27 Member
    Add me :smile: I have been wanting to be part of a group who understands this struggle, hurdle, lifestyle change...whatever you want to call it. I love my family, friends, and co-workers, but I'm really alone in battling this with determination. Most people I know don't want to talk about health and weight loss and if it comes up, attitudes are usually negative or joking - sort of like "we fail together" attitude. And I just really want a "we succeed together" group.
  • Coreenbeth
    Coreenbeth Posts: 5
    edited October 2014
    I am new to MFP, 5'6" 140lbs, try to lost 10-20lbs. I am not overweight, but I am really not fit. I want to be lighter and feel healthier. Is there anyone similar to this? :smile:
  • LokiiDokii
    LokiiDokii Posts: 39 Member
    I'd love to have more friends! feel free to add me!
  • Sta_cy
    Sta_cy Posts: 5
    Hi am new here n looking for positive people! Add me!!!
  • Laura040
    Laura040 Posts: 38 Member
    I am always looking for more friends!! Feel free to add me :)
  • Itisibigj39
    Itisibigj39 Posts: 200 Member
    Seeing as there are more than a 1000 posts, I thought I might add my name to the list
  • I'd love the extra support to keep me on track with my fitness goals. I'd also love to give support and motivation to others!

Feel free to add me!! :)
  • stuart160
    stuart160 Posts: 1,628 Member
    I have a pretty eclectic group of friends and a couple more that would like to join are more than welcome to add me.
  • solstice42
    solstice42 Posts: 5 Member
    Please add me too! I'd like MFP friends to keep motivated.
  • nonstopdancemom
    nonstopdancemom Posts: 16 Member
    me too! o:)
  • SapphireArabella
    SapphireArabella Posts: 4 Member
    :)<3
  • Me please :smiley:

• shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Me!!

Feel free to add me! :)
  • natstar26
    natstar26 Posts: 130 Member
    I've just started up again and would love new friends to motivate me
  • RhysJones92
    RhysJones92 Posts: 18 Member
    The more the merrier, always good to motivate others and be encouraged by their progress. Feel free to add :D
  • Popp28
    Popp28 Posts: 13 Member
    I would like some friends :smile: I always need motivation!!! feel free to add meee
  • Malec22
    Malec22 Posts: 9 Member
    the more the better!
  • heresashlee
    heresashlee Posts: 7 Member
    I love new friends!

I have at least 100lbs to lose and am currently trying to complete Insanity!

Anyone can add me though!