Are fat people deluded and sad

Options
Do we live in a world where excuses rule, what is wrong with saying i like eating lots of food and don't care what others think

Replies

• hilts1969
    hilts1969 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    not being a critic but i have no problem with overweight people if they are happy it just seems if they can throw in an excuse it validates it, what is wrong with saying i like food and to hell with the results, be honest cake tastes better than veg
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    not sure if the people who would say that are on a calorie counting site
  • elephant2mouse
    elephant2mouse Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Every type of person can be deluded and sad... anyone can make up excuses.. fat, skinny, smoker, drug user... I could go on and on and on...
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    OP, what would your mother say about this thread?

Shameful.
  • hilts1969
    Options
    emily_stew wrote: »
    And I'm also curious what business it is of yours what other people say or think about their health/weight.

Sorry thought this was a forum, if i was being pedantic i could say what business is it of yours to comment on what i think, double standards me thinks

• NoelFigart1
    NoelFigart1 Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    hilts1969 wrote: »
    Do we live in a world where excuses rule, what is wrong with saying i like eating lots of food and don't care what others think

There's nothing, and I mean NOTHING in the world wrong with it.

I don't think that losing weight for social approval is a great idea, anyway.

• Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    train-wreck-o_zps088cecf1.gif

Yup, this thread is a TrainWreck

15000910.png
  • lisaducharme54
    lisaducharme54 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Listen you can be any size and be happy! Who says you have to be 'society' ridden to look a certain way to please other people. Why come on a weight loss forum and start this discussion. I bet if you google 'phony plastic people forums' you will find friends there. Hey just saying.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lxxb81c33Z1r0sljq.gif
  • hilts1969
    Options
    Listen you can be any size and be happy! Who says you have to be 'society' ridden to look a certain way to please other people. Why come on a weight loss forum and start this discussion. I bet if you google 'phony plastic people forums' you will find friends there. Hey just saying.

My point exactly thank you

• sydneydeb
    sydneydeb Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    hilts1969 wrote: »
    be honest cake tastes better than veg

I disagree on this one, I'd rather eat a place of veggies than cake (and no I'm not a freak, I just don't like cake much)
  • jade2112
    jade2112 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Anyone can do, say, or think what they want. They also have to deal with the consequences. It's up to each person as to whether or not they can live with them.

Personally, I don't like the consequences of my action of overeating.

If someone else want's to enjoy food nonstop and overlook being fat, what do I care?