What am I doing wrong?

I am eating well and staying within my 1400 calories AND walking/jogging 3-4 miles five days a week. I've only lost 3lbs in a month and a half. What am I doing wrong?

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Are you weighing and measuring your food? Additionally can you open your diary?
  • Yes, I weigh and measure all my food. Only drink water, usually 11-12 glasses per day. What do you mean, "can you open your diary"?
  • emmabanks87
    emmabanks87 Posts: 86 Member
    Make your diary public (you can do this by changing your privacy settings) so people can have a look and give you advice on your question :)
  • I under eat and try to walk both at work and home. My problem is I am middle age, 40 pounds overweight, work shift work and presently am depressed.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    3 pounds in a month and a half is good. The reason you are not losing more weight is because you are eating enough to support that particular weight loss. Since you said you weigh all your food, and if you eat your exercise calories back, is there is a possibility that you are overestimating your calorie burns? This would decrease your calorie deficit.