40 Days to Fabulous - Oct 20th

Options

Replies

• rower45
    rower45 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Day 5 - TGIF stayed under calories today thanks to walking and stair climbing :) I love how exercise gives you more calories. Weekend here we come!
  • bigcrystal123
    bigcrystal123 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Oct 24-was under my calories but need to make better choices.no work out yesterday due to my boyfriend friend staying over and my Wii is in the living room
  • Pearowl
    Pearowl Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    25 October- had breakfast super early before work, then lunch/dinner after. Work was exercise today for me as I came home and napped when I got done :) stayed right at my calorie limit today but not terribly healthy. Lots of water though!
  • rower45
    Options
    Oct 26 - knowing I was going out with GFs, I hiked yesterday for an hour and a half. Tough hike so had some great appetizers and the girls! Starting week #2 - step up the exercise and watch all the little 100 calories like sugar in coffee or a handful of pistachios that puts me over.
  • Pearowl
    Options
    26 October- blew through roughly 900 calories working this morning and afternoon and have essays to write tonight, so no more exercise today:( but i stayed well within my calorie range and am sipping on gunpowder green tea the rest of the evening!:)
  • rower45
    edited October 2014
    Options
    October 26. - flaked on exercise but did great on calories today. Hubby and I are planning our meals four days at a time and that really helps me stick to my calories. Goal this next week is to keep posting and add in four workouts.

• rower45
    Options
    pearowl wrote: »
    26 October- blew through roughly 900 calories working this morning and afternoon and have essays to write tonight, so no more exercise today:( but i stayed well within my calorie range and am sipping on gunpowder green tea the rest of the evening!:)
    Nice job - hey what's gun powder green tea?
  • Pearowl
    Options
    Gunpowder green tea is a form of Chinese green tea, out of the Zhejiang province. Its a nice, sturdy green tea (not delicate, like jasmine green) and I love the flavor. Green tea, well, hot tea in general, is good for you and there are even studies to back that up! Its also a nice cool-weather drink :)
  • rower45
    Options
    I will have to try gunpowder green tea!
  • rower45
    Options
    Oct 27 - Day 7 to fabulous - took the stairs for a thigh burner today. Posted my calories and so far so good. How are you ladies doing?
  • Pearowl
    Options
    Not too bad! Didn't get much exercise aside from work the past three days, but am getting right back into it this afternoon! And aside from eating a cinnamon roll that I accidentally caught with my shirt at work (frosting and everything!), I have been fairly consistent with calories and eating well. Overall feeling pretty good :) How about everyone else?
  • Pearowl
    Options
    28 October- So after work went for a nice 3 mile run before the weather got sour, then went to the gym for a 45 minute round on the elliptical. I also managed to get in a 10 minute ab workout, something I've been meaning to do daily but haven't...

No breakfast this morning as I had a hard time waking up for work, but ate at my calorie threshold and am feeling better about not doing much the past few days:p Going to try and keep this up the rest of the week!
  • silverstringbp
    Options
    I would like to try and start today. I need the encouragement...

Well today I did my full hour on elliptical burning 906 calories. I am under by a couple hundred calories since I'll eat a few apples tonight.

Trying to do 1200 calories a day + any exercise burnt. Have GOT to lose noticeable weight ASAP.

Thanks!
  • rower45
    Options
    pearowl wrote: »
    Not too bad! Didn't get much exercise aside from work the past three days, but am getting right back into it this afternoon! And aside from eating a cinnamon roll that I accidentally caught with my shirt at work (frosting and everything!), I have been fairly consistent with calories and eating well. Overall feeling pretty good :) How about everyone else?

Flying cinnamon rolls? Ha ha love your comment!
  • rower45
    Options
    Stayed in my calories today and got at least some exercise by taking the stairs in the parking garage. Need to get to the gym! Will put it in my schedule tomorrow as an appointment - I feel so much better when I do :)

Pearowl - I seem to be doing better on the calories and just need to be more consistent on the workouts. Thanks for asking!
  • rower45
    Options
    Wed Oct 29 th - another day! Anybody still with me? If so, jump in.
  • Pearowl
    Options
    30 October- yesterday got away from me! Been busy trying to catch up on things I've been putting off :p

Rower45- That's awesome that you're staying steady on your calories! Its not an easy thing to do! :)

Today was an okay day...had a little too much chocolate but still am within calories. Got plenty of protein and some fresh veggies. Made it to the gym this evening for a 45 minute run and 20 minute round on the elliptical. Also trying to incorporate squats and ab stuff to even everything out. My wrist is broken right now :( so some of the things I want to do I have to put off. I'm missing some awesome classes at the Y because of it, so am trying to make it up by being extra active!
  • rower45
    Options
    Went to an event and the dinner was really and so didn't eat much :)
  • Pearowl
    Options
    31 October- had a lot of fun handing out candy last night! yesterday was a productive day- I got to the gym for an hour of cardio and ate pretty well. Got a long morning of work ahead of me...can't wait for it to be done!!
  • Pearowl
    Options
    1 November- no exercise aside from work today, too busy! haven't eaten much either...will be back to regular tomorrow:)