Replies

• eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    MrsScott02 wrote: »
    eldamiano wrote: »
    Not very healthy though, I still need to stay in my calories

Dont understand the connection here. I ate 2 burgers yesterday and stayed under my calories....

You might have more calories than me, plus the burger places near me are greasy and like I said when I eat greasy food it makes me feel sick now.

I might have more, but that doesnt mean that I am the only one who can have a burger ;-)
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Light some candles and buy a couple of decent steaks - not much cooking involved and cheaper than a restaurant.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    It's mine and my hubbies 1st year wedding anniversary on Sunday and we don't know what to do for dinner.
    I don't really want to cook, he can't cook, we can't go out and I don't want to binge because its our anniversary.

Any ideas?

you dont want to cook and you cant go out... what other options are left!?

We don't have much money to go out and I cook all the time. Hence why I was asking for ideas.

i'm not trying to be funny, but ideas like what?! either you cook, he cooks, you order in or you go out... theres no magic food fairy!!!
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    Light some candles and buy a couple of decent steaks - not much cooking involved and cheaper than a restaurant.

add beer and a blow job and thats most mens ideal anniversary, isnt it!?
  • KayleighIsGoingFatToFit
    Options
    It's mine and my hubbies 1st year wedding anniversary on Sunday and we don't know what to do for dinner.
    I don't really want to cook, he can't cook, we can't go out and I don't want to binge because its our anniversary.

Any ideas?

We don't have much money to go out and I cook all the time. Hence why I was asking for ideas.

i'm not trying to be funny, but ideas like what?! either you cook, he cooks, you order in or you go out... theres no magic food fairy!!!

I said I don't really want to cook. Not that I won't cook.
  • TavistockToad
    Options

Any ideas?

so looks like you're cooking then!
    Options

Any ideas?

If you don't have anything helpful to say, please don't say it.
  • Maryam2014mfp
    Options
    You can make a nice salad with baby spinach, cut up apple, yoghurt and some seeds (pumpkin/sunflower). You can add mushrooms, clementines or dried cranberries and many other things. If you can't go out, you need to cook something, so maybe bake a few chicken breasts. You could add a slice of garlic bread with mozzerella cheese (you can make your own garlic butter by mixing butter and garlic powder and then spreading it on the bread (Italian, French, baguette, etc). You could make a simple spaghetti sauce with ground beef or ground chicken. You could make your own pizza with your favorite toppings.... None of these would require a lot of time and could be prepared earlier in the day and be ready for when you want to eat. Enjoy your anniversary :)
  • TavistockToad
    Options

Any ideas?

got it... get a friend to come round and cook for you... they can also stay for a 3some, so thats dinenr AND present for your husband sorted! :smiley:
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    You can make a nice salad with baby spinach, cut up apple, yoghurt and some seeds (pumpkin/sunflower). You can add mushrooms, clementines or dried cranberries and many other things. If you can't go out, you need to cook something, so maybe bake a few chicken breasts. You could add a slice of garlic bread with mozzerella cheese (you can make your own garlic butter by mixing butter and garlic powder and then spreading it on the bread (Italian, French, baguette, etc). You could make a simple spaghetti sauce with ground beef or ground chicken. You could make your own pizza with your favorite toppings.... None of these would require a lot of time and could be prepared earlier in the day and be ready for when you want to eat. Enjoy your anniversary :)

Baby spinach and apple... I never thought of that (there is a good reason for that though)
    Options

Sounds yummy, thank you. I think I will be doing this :smile: I haven't done homemade pizza for ages :smile:
    Options

Any ideas?

got it... get a friend to come round and cook for you... they can also stay for a 3some, so thats dinenr AND present for your husband sorted! :smiley:

Yeah because that is a helpful solution. :neutral_face:

• TavistockToad
    Options

Any ideas?

Yeah because that is a helpful solution. :neutral_face:

glad to help!

• kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    You could do a nibble plate you share. Yummy crusty bread, good cheese, fruit and veggies, maybe some hummus or other dippy thing for the veggies and bread, some wine you both enjoy then light some candles turn on some music and feed each other. Maybe if some pace near you makes good soup you could add that.

Edited for multiple auto correct fails.
  • PhoebeGrey
    Options
    Super EZ, just get a bag of cooked shrimp, a spicy pasta sauce, think Fra Diavolo and some angel hair pasta. Delicious! A nice bottle of wine, I would choose a Chianti (it's got some spice to it) or a Cabernet Sauvignon. If you've saved up some calories for tonight, a nice Italian bread and some olive oil infused with minced garlic and a pinch a crushed red pepper. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.
    Options
    kristydi wrote: »
    You could do a nibble plate you share. Yummy crusty bread, good cheese, fruit and veggies, maybe some hummus or other dippy thing for the veggies and bread, some wine you both enjoy then light shine candles or on some music and feed each other. Maybe if some pace near you makes good soup you could add that.

Fab idea, thank you :smiley: