Options
12346»

Replies

• fit_abbey
    fit_abbey Posts: 24
    edited October 2014
    Options
    a) not need baby powder on the thighs
    b) be in my 60s and proud to have made it, but be a healthful 60s (not Granny Frumpy)
    c) a smooth back that doesn't have fat rolls
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Getting back to my pre-injury race pace. I had a non-running related injury sideline me for a few months and now my pace and endurance are lagging a bit. I'll get there!
  • 1992mittens13
    1992mittens13 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    littlej01 wrote: »
    3. To fit into standard bra sizes! (I already have big boobs and when I gain too much weight they go above a DD which makes bra shopping a pain in the *kitten*!)

I hear you on this! I have always been bigger chested than many girls my age, as I hit C in grade 8, where as most my classmates still had no need for bra's! I am currently DDD40 / E40 ... I want to lose enough and get them down to at least a DD, maybe even just D, and the band size down to even a 36! I have not been able to easily find bras in a few years.. and on top of that, pay less then $50 for a bra, that doesn't even last longer than a year! (which, come on, that's rediculas!)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    finish my next tough mudder in under 3 hours.
    deadlift 225.
    do an unassisted pull up.
    run for 30 minutes straight (i only sprint as of now)
    get across the monkey bars.
    log 10 sessions rock climbing this winter.
    do a race in a sports bra and shorts <~! that is a silly, vain one for funsies.
  • 1992mittens13
    1992mittens13 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    yoovie wrote: »
    do a race in a sports bra and shorts <~! that is a silly, vain one for funsies.

LOVE IT... I've always had a goal of losing the weight.. and then letting all those who bullied me see the new me... Whatever makes you feel great in your own body! :D And, hey if you get to run a race in a sports bra and shorts... YOU GO GIRL!
  • Canwehugnow
    Canwehugnow Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    This is a good post!

1. Shop it "regular" store, no more plus size stores.
    2. Run 1 mile, non-stop.
    3. Be able to do 10 push-ups.
    4. Be happy in my own skin. :)
  • Trishism
    Trishism Posts: 79 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    This is fantastic! Once I got big enough that I couldn't cross one leg over the other comfortably, that soon became one of my NSV goals and so far it's the only one I've reached.

Some others are:
    -Fit into the only jeans I kept from years ago.
    -Be comfortable tanning on the beach next summer in a bikini.
    -Get a good reaction from my coworkers when I go back to work at the end of maternity leave.
    -Have a 'Before/After' photo comparison that I'm really proud of. :)