Today i will stay on track because...

Replies

• barnettchicks
    barnettchicks Posts: 11 Member
    Because I can FINALLY see results and that makes me want to go harder, longer!
  • Kookie215
    Kookie215 Posts: 66 Member
    New day, so today i will stay on track because, at 23 years old, i should NOT be considering Gastric bypass surgery!
  • Ladybug1250
    Ladybug1250 Posts: 366 Member
    because I'm on a streak and i'm SICK of starting over. Oh and this energy boost has been exactly what I needed :-D
  • ucabucca
    ucabucca Posts: 606 Member
    Because of support from a few that realize this is just a setback I can and will get back on track
  • tinklemar
    tinklemar Posts: 71 Member
    because in 22 days I leave for a much deserved vacation to St. Thomas :)
  • sazrina
    sazrina Posts: 99 Member
    because I want to start looking like someone that works out 6 times a week and stop spoiling it with bad food choices
  • paigecash
    paigecash Posts: 28 Member
    Because I ate junk yesterday and feel physically bad as a result today.
  • Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Because I never want to feel the way I did before I started this journey
  • applecheeksaz
    applecheeksaz Posts: 86 Member
    I'm staying on track because i want to like what i see in a picture and not have the urge to grab someones cell phone to delete the picture!!
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Because it's what I do.
  • Slinky92
    Slinky92 Posts: 36 Member
    Because I am losing it and I will not lose that momentum while I have it!
  • Squid4TRX
    Squid4TRX Posts: 645 Member
    because I enjoy being pain free in my back and having more energy...encouraging others that one bad day doesn't define them, but how they respond to that challenge is what matters.
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Because after losing 100 lbs in less than 2 years, I am now back on the gaining weight wagon and I want OFF!! I want to lose the weight that I have lost once before and get to my goal and stay there! Plus the hubby and I want to try for baby #2 and I want to be at a healthy weight before I get pregnant!!
  • AmigaMaria001
    AmigaMaria001 Posts: 489 Member
    Today I will stay on track because God created me to be a very tenacious/determined person (For which I am thankful.) When I make up my mind to do something I do not fail. Today I will stay on track and not fail because of my awesome creator who gives me strength.
  • imgoingforarun
    imgoingforarun Posts: 5 Member
    Because I'm on day 6 of being OP and of tracking and I am feeling completely in control and motivated. I do not care what the scale says on Wednesday, I know that what I am doing is making a difference and the scale will catch up eventually.
  • Kookie215
    Kookie215 Posts: 66 Member
    Because I'm on day 6 of being OP and of tracking and I am feeling completely in control and motivated. I do not care what the scale says on Wednesday, I know that what I am doing is making a difference and the scale will catch up eventually.

Way to go! :D this is the stuff i love hear! You're self motivation is MY motivation! keep up the good work!
  • cstevenson86
    cstevenson86 Posts: 158 Member
    I will stay on track today because I treated myself...ALL WEEKEND...lol...I am determined to lose another 10 pounds by Thanksgiving to keep up my ten pound a month weight loss streak. I tried on a dress that hasn't fit me for three years on Friday...it felt amazing to fit into an old dress like that. I felt so good about myself. I want to keep this positivity going!
  • MsWendyjc
    MsWendyjc Posts: 63 Member
    Because my motivation and inspiration come from the strength i find in winning this battle and the more i lose the more empowered i am to continue ... Today i hit my half way mark, 10 kilo (22Ibs) down in 6 weeks and although some days i feel the old me try's to resurface i know that door is shut now and there is no turning back :D
  • Tired of being sick and fearing stroke/heart attack.
  • Jeanat147
    Jeanat147 Posts: 17 Member
    Because I hate being this heavy and I want to look better and feel better! Praying I'll come back tomorrow!