Bathing suit Pics Before & After

Options

Replies

• jehavin
    jehavin Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    f7fd09c2-dc1e-48cf-8a5c-821d5db8dfa4_zps4032d7f8.jpg

left 180 right 138.8

What a difference and what awesome shape you are in now! Very inspiring! =)
  • MyssPhytt
    MyssPhytt Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    20u3h3l.jpg

Where did you get that bathing suit? I love it and you look amazing!! Cute pinup style look.

Thanks! My husband ordered it somewhere online. I had saw a picture of it on Pinterest and hinted that I really, REALLY wanted it. He took the hint and surprised me with it as an early birthday present. It actually didn't have the thicker straps at the top and came with a removable spaghetti strap, but I sewed on this thicker one that I made from a pair of old stretchy workout pants that had kind of the same type of material as the swim suit. I just like the look of the thicker straps and also it gives more support.
  • jehavin
    Options
    These are old photos from last year. I've gained some weight again since then so I'm somewhere between this before & after, but I am working hard to get back to where I was last year and then some! My goal right now is to get some good ab definition.

1-year-loss_zpsee92c67a.jpg

photo1_zps2ac456b2.jpg
    (taken the same day as the other July 2013 photo)

Everyone here is looking amazing!

Edited image tags so the photos show!

I can't see the pictures you posted but your profile pic shows awesome work! Congrats!
  • jehavin
    Options
    A-ha! Replies love to make liars out of you ;) Cute suits and you look great!
  • HannahLynn91
    HannahLynn91 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Gah!! You ALL look so dang good! :love:

I don't think I even own a bathing suit right now. I haven't worn one since I was in middle school. I always wore shorts and tank to swim in.

This thread has definietly given me motivation though! I never wore a bikini before, and Summer 2015 I'm looking forward to it!! :happy:
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    nomorebingesgirl2014 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Amazing !!!!!!!
  • oksanatkachuk
    oksanatkachuk Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I worked so hard trying to figure out how to post pictures, so here are some :)

1_zps14437a55.png
    [/quote

Fantastic! Hero!
  • veganbettie
    veganbettie Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    here's the cute retro bikini...

http://www.amazon.com/Generic-Cutest-Swimsuit-Swimwear-Vintage/dp/B00EWASFQA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1407866177&sr=8-1&keywords=high+waisted+bikini

you just need to be careful because the sizes are wacked because they are from china...they are also really cheaply made but perfect for weight loss because it does the job for a short time and they are dirt cheap....

I had to get an xlarge and i'm a size 9 in juniors and weigh about....151 and 5'7....I don't have the same one as this but the same company makes them.
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I worked so hard trying to figure out how to post pictures, so here are some :)

1_zps14437a55.png
    You look great! How long between the first and last photo?
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    These are old photos from last year. I've gained some weight again since then so I'm somewhere between this before & after, but I am working hard to get back to where I was last year and then some! My goal right now is to get some good ab definition.

1-year-loss_zpsee92c67a.jpg

photo1_zps2ac456b2.jpg
    (taken the same day as the other July 2013 photo)

Everyone here is looking amazing!

Edited image tags so the photos show!

Nice!!! And I love that last bathing suit
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Bump! :)
  • jbot30
    jbot30 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You all look phenomenal! So inspiring - wish I'd looked at the community posts before when I was struggling to stay motivated!

Here's mine (not quite bathing suit but as close as I've got). I'm 1.77cm tall. Started at 205lbs (93kg) and am now at 147lb (67kg). Thank you MFP!!

i9meiiqojeec.jpg
    g9quobyou0kl.jpg

• Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    liiuwu3f4jn9.jpg
    Here is mine
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Wow you all look Amazing!!!! How do you do it? How do you get rid of that belly fat? I still have it and it won't ago away. Every time I walk it always reminds me that I have it because it jiggles all the time haha.
  • Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    5jv331xgw287.jpg
    And this is me last week,20lbs less than the last swimsuit pic
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    MyssPhytt wrote: »
    20u3h3l.jpg

wowza! You have this Gwen Stefani thing going on...love it!!

• LeannJeffers
    LeannJeffers Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Wow you all look Amazing!!!! How do you do it? How do you get rid of that belly fat? I still have it and it won't ago away. Every time I walk it always reminds me that I have it because it jiggles all the time haha.

My personal trainer said that the belly is the last thing to go. She said it comes in on the sides, then from the top/bottom... kind of like a square. I hate my belly flab - the only thing i can't seem to get rid of. I know that if i cleaned up my diet even more it would disappear.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I feel brave today. Before - this was taken in Feb of 2013 about 3 days after I got serious about losing weight. I was around 254 in this pic...
    dvumwmp6wz2r.jpg

And this I just had my husband take in my brand new suit that arrived this weekend; I'm now at 158 and almost to goal:
    iymvit9eekqm.jpg

• StephTheVeggieKiller
    Options
    YOU WOMEN ARE UNSTOPPABLE!
  • shadowloss
    shadowloss Posts: 293 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    5jv331xgw287.jpg
    And this is me last week,20lbs less than the last swimsuit pic

Wholly cow, you look great and about 20 years younger. I sure hope the ages come off while I loose the weight. Congrats.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!