Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

vidya games

Schwiggity
Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
Who plays them and what's your current fix? I just got Gamefly recently, and I have Crysis 2 right now. (for PS3)

Replies

• welly5
    welly5 Posts: 293 Member
    At the moment I just have a nintendo DS and use it for mario games. woot mario!
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    i just finished dead space 2. i bought it brand new, but now just got around to it. for ps3. i have black ops for ps3 and my xbox 360. lol but i only have the map pack for the xbox. i play under my wifes account. i really hate xbox live, so i didnt renew my account.

i love vidya games..all sorts, but i dont like racing or sports games.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    I'm in! I have XBox 360 and a Wii. I use my Gamestop Rewards to buy used games, so most of my stuff is a little on the older side. I'm a FPS lover, although admittedly I'm not all that great. I don't put in the hours necessary to get REALLY good. Black Ops, Battlefield 3, Mass Effect 2 and Assasin's Creed are my most recent purchases. I've gone back to Saint's Row 2 recently because it's SO outrageously funny.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    I just got the kinect and have been playing Dance Central, but when I'm feeling lazy and just wanna sit on my butt, I play Red Dead Redemption. I LOVE the God of War games. When my brother left his PS3 here while he was in Iraq, I bought it. I didn't get to finish before he asked me to send the console to him. So now I have the game, but nothing to play it on. :( Also a huge fan of Mario games.
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Love the "vidya games" King of the Hill reference! I have a PS3 & Wii. I play sports games & UFC games. Also like God of War.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    My current addiction is Assassin's Creed. I also buy games used and heavily discounted.
  • fancythis
    fancythis Posts: 20
    Dead Rising 2, PS3. There's nothing more relaxing after a hard day then making a spike bat and killing zombies :-)
  • jjkriv
    jjkriv Posts: 42
    I use my xbox 360 more for netflix,I don't have the time to get serious w/ playing games,I do miss it tho!
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    My current addiction is Assassin's Creed.

Me too - I'm on my fourth playthrough of Brotherhood! Am also on my second playthrough of Fallout New Vegas, and thankfully, the bugs and glitches are not quite as annoying this time around (drove me to distraction last time)! I've still got some Mass Effect 2 DLC I haven't played yet, which I plan to get back to soon. And I may even get around to finishing Fable III if I get desperate enough (IMO Molyneaux et al ruined the series with this one).

I also love Tomb Raider, despite the fact that they're all massively buggy and broken - it's probably nostalgia as much as anything else!

And I'm revisiting Myst and Riven, but on my iPad this time!

I've decided to ditch my XBox Live Gold account though, or rather, not renew it in August. I'm not a fan of playing online - the whole point of games for me is so I can play by myself - I don't actually want anyone else intruding! The only exception is playing CivRev with my partner, but since we can rarely connect now (recent updates don't seem to be supported by some older games), it's pointless having a Gold account. I'll still keep the Silver though, so I have access to DLC, and the ability to actually play games which have DRM encoding.
  • locococo
    locococo Posts: 17
    I'm a PC nerd. My current obsession is Minecraft.
    I also regularly play Guild Wars.

Starcraft 2 and Team Fortress 2 are my occasional guilty pleasures. I have Rift but I rarely play.
  • Ren0913
    Ren0913 Posts: 58
    I love playing all kinds of games! I have a lot of systems too :D
    PC, PS3, DS, PSP, XBOX when I'm at my fiance's house, Wii, and my iPod.
    I really love Mario games and Zelda games. Tons of fun to play. Twilight Princess was great, and Mario games are classic. (I miss the Nintendo 64 :[ ) I mainly play RPG but I do like playing other games as well.
    I mainly play on my PS3 and my laptop though. PS3, I've recently been playing Assassin's Creed, White Knight Chronicles, Marvel vs. Capcom, Final Fantasy VIII, Quantum of Solace, and Heavy Rain. On my laptop: Starcraft II, World of Warcraft really recently, and Sims 3.
    I kind of have a video game addiction :D But I love playing with my fiance and my family.
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    i'm not but i regularly lose my other half to a computer game he just got portal2 which is keeping him busy, apparently the goo they have added to the game makes it interesting. he liked fall out new vegas, mass effect2, dead space, i don't tend to watch him play them but i did enjoy watching him play the bioshock games. he's more of a pc gamer as he finds it quicker than the xbox
  • xerinx2011
    xerinx2011 Posts: 222
    My oh is about to finish his degree in games design so they play a huge part in my house! His 1st game hes worked on was realeased a few weeks ago (motorstorm apocolypse) so thats obviously been played to death and im bored of hearing him say' i made that building' 'I did that' ect!!

We play black ops most nights (until the psn mayhem!) He loves portal 2 but it bores me to be honest. Ive been enjoying Killzone 3 lately and of course little big planet 2.

Im fussy when it comes to games there are some i dont like playing but enjoy watching ie heavy rain, zelda games, halo ect.

I love the mario games tho and the new kirby game on the wii is amusing!!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    I have a PS3 with GT5 in it, but haven't played it since February, Masters student plus working :sad: . I have never paid more than $20 for a game (GT5 was a gift, so that doesn't count). I also play free online games (kongregate and pogo) and refuse to play anything that involves a monthly subscription. I've also been playing runescape off and on for about 10 years now.
  • lisa35120
    lisa35120 Posts: 230 Member
    I don't have much time to play video games but when I do I like Mortal Kombat. I also LOVE dance work out games... I used to have Dance Dance Revolution and a couple weeks ago I bought Zumba. Personally I still like the classic games the best though... when I was a kid I played Super Mario Bros. on the original Nintendo for hours... lol.
  • SaraTonin
    SaraTonin Posts: 551 Member
    I have two main poisons: first person shooters and Mario Kart. I am really a Nintendo girl at heart I guess, but I don't have a Wii (yet). Just got an XBox 360 and I am looking forward to getting Live and Halo Reach soon! :D SO STOKED!

One of my favorite things to do is go back and play classic games, especially N64 (Ocarina of Time, Mario, GoldenEye). Or get some original Marios and Tetris on any day!

OH - and Donkey Kong Country Returns for the Wii!!!! LOVE that game! I loved the originals too.

Awesome.