Hello from New Zealand

Options
Hello all, Is there anyone from New Zealand or has an interest in NZ that wants to share motivational support. I am 5'8" and in my 50's. I weight about 90 kilos and want to get down to about 84 kilos. I am not here because I am seriously overweight, I am interested in reducing my body fat from 18% to 12% over the next few months. I have resumed weight lifting about 14 months ago after about 25 years off and am on a body transformation mission. Once I am down to 12% my goal is to maintain that for several months while continuing to lift. Then next year about this time I will try to loose another 5% body fat and be in a position to compete.
I am happy to chat to anyone, female, male, other, over weight under weight what ever. We are all here for similar reasons and all support to and from helps everyone.:happy:

Replies

• EmmaOnTrack
    EmmaOnTrack Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Kia ora e hoa.

Far too many figures in your post but always up for a few more Kiwi friends so I have some clue what's being talked about and eaten!

Feel free to add me and all the best on your mission. :flowerforyou:
  • Kaz_Cambridge_NZ
    Kaz_Cambridge_NZ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Heya guys ~ I'm a newbie, from Cambridge in NZ. Feel free to add me ;)
  • kiwigal1956
    Options
    newbie (2nd time round) so feel free to add me in too. Number crunching and me don't work... well except for a tape measure! However, I am on this journey - an older, and fairly fit person and am stepping up the exercise plus the health coz 60 ain't that far away! Scary thought! Have about 10 kgs to lose but more importantly than the 10kgs is to maintain a healthy diet - so good to track via MFP
  • ruthainsworth
    Options
    Hey guys I've just started out here, am 28 from Taranaki :) feel free to add me I have no friends!