Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• aftonslater
    aftonslater Posts: 69 Member
    yes please !
  • Komble
    Komble Posts: 179 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Add me too :-)
  • megs_03
    megs_03 Posts: 4 Member
    I would love more friends!!! I am starting over and hope to stick with it this time. It is time to get back in the game and feel healthy and beautiful :D
  • Looking for friends who are serious about weight loss! Add me please!! :smile:
  • I am 52, happily married, 2 grown children. I am facing my 2nd total hip replacement in January so my exercise options are limited, currently working w/ a trainer to help me modify exercises. Love to read, love my dogs, crochet, sew, polymer clay crafting, scuba, cycling (when my pain level permits).
  • shonako
    shonako Posts: 98 Member
    meeeee please lol!!!
  • Hi there! I'm Lia, 19 year old fashion student, aiming to lose about 55lbs / 25kg. I've been on here for a week and I'm looking for friends to stay motivated and share tips and work out and meal ideas :) Feel free to add me!
  • allyouneedisabby
    allyouneedisabby Posts: 32 Member
    I would love new friends <3
  • Starting back again after being down for awhile, looking for inspirational people to help encourage each on this journey :)
  • Nona240
    Nona240 Posts: 78 Member
    I always like new friends!! Feel free too add mee :smile:
  • christmas435
    christmas435 Posts: 21 Member
    me! :smiley:
  • add me! Plloyd713
  • Im new & looking for some new friend for support PLEASE ADD!!!!
  • tori1212014
    tori1212014 Posts: 51 Member
    Add me!! I need more friends for support.
  • EveFlowergirl
    EveFlowergirl Posts: 1,491 Member
    Hey! Me, please.
  • DannehBoyy
    DannehBoyy Posts: 546 Member
    I like friends, friends are good :#
  • EveFlowergirl
    EveFlowergirl Posts: 1,491 Member
    Looking for other girl friends. To motivate each other. And please send me a message about yourself and what your goals are so I can be more supportive to your journey.
  • Medivh73
    Medivh73 Posts: 140 Member
    Feel free to add me! I log everyday!
  • JamieYelsik
    JamieYelsik Posts: 22 Member
    I am definitely looking for people to add me and get that support, and also give it in return! This is exciting!! I get up daily at 5:30 AM to do my workouts and some days it's just soooo hard to get out of bed. But not really a lot of people I know, get up that early so they don't understand it.