Replies

• TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I love them.. Like beyond words. Leg peice soon *fourth tattoo*
  • zumbalinda22
    zumbalinda22 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Just my opinion - nope, never, not on anyone. Seems to me like "defacing" the already beautiful human body. Btw, my daughter has 2 tattoos - absolutely adore HER, but can't stand the tattoos! But of course, to each his own...for me, personally....never.
  • barrygwilliam
    barrygwilliam Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    For me tattoos are sexy as hell! Love tattooed girls!!!!
    It's all personal preference tho. There are a few people at work who are against tattoos, but we just agree not to discuss it ;-)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I like the colorful ones. Most of the ones I've seen aren't very good. I had a boyfriend who had them with the names of his wive(s). Ugh. I thought about doing one on my ankle, but I hate pain.
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Depends on the tat - it has to be well done and imaginative.
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    A tattooed chastity belt sounds good
  • LotusAsh
    LotusAsh Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I have 12 currently
  • LotusAsh
    LotusAsh Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    headofphat wrote: »
    Just got the first sitting of my half sleeve done on Wednesday. Will be back early next week to hopefully finish it up.

wimp

why go through the healing process two times?

kills me when people don't knock that *kitten* out at once......let it heal/peel once!

I tried that with my thigh, after 7 hours of shading of just black and greym there was still 4 hours of color to do. the artist was worn out and so I was I. so i'm all for doing two sessions
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I was good to go. The tattoo artist was ready to go home I think. I was 4 hours in and ready for more.

You're a wimp.
    HAHA justifications

get early or full day appointment...only way to go.

He's a good guy I just think he was ready to get home because I was there until late. He said that my skin needed a break. I'm not a tattoo afficianado so I don't know if that's true. I will make sure to finish it up on the next sitting...probably about 5 hours.

I got u ......they tell me I have a high threshold to pain......I've got a couple that took 5hrs, one that took 6 and one that took around 8hrs

The hardest part to me is the sitting still and getting stiff haha.

Yes. My butt was way more uncomfortable than my arm was.

• 1nsomniac13
    1nsomniac13 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I love well done ink on a woman. My wife has three tattoos and I have one. Mine's a memorial tat that's a tad on the geeky side (Legend of Zelda based), but I have plans for an upper back tattoo, if I can find the right artist to bring the concept to life...
  • Canwehugnow
    Canwehugnow Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I have multiple, and they are in places that you can't see right away. I'm not a fan of face/neck/head tattoos though.
  • Canwehugnow
    Canwehugnow Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I hate tattoos and people who get them are usually just plain trashy.

Thanks. ;)
  • poohlover515
    poohlover515 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Definitely sexy!!!!

I love shoes, booze, and boys with tattoos! ;)
  • csharpe06
    csharpe06 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I hate tattoos and people who get them are usually just plain trashy.

Yes, and a lot of them are criminals

to each there own... but don't judge a book by its cover... I have 5 tattoos and I work in the Health Care field as a Lab technician. I receive many WOW awards at my job for doing well and taking care of my patients. I have a great personality and a smile for all my patients... I don't have a record or a criminal one at that! It is art to me and I chose to use my skin as the canvas...
    One does not have to like tattoo but please DO NOT judge a person by what they look like in any regard. Thanks!
  • jenny24012014
    jenny24012014 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I like tattoos, have about 5 of them, but I don't find them inherently 'sexy'.

I guess I'm more likely to find a tattoo unsexy, in that if someone has a tattoo of a swastika or naked ladies with flames shooting out of their ladybits or something I'll know I definitely don't want to have sex with them.
  • johnnylakis
    johnnylakis Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Fact: 1 in 3 Americans has a tattoo (that's 100 million Americans). 1 in 6 has multiple tattoos (that's 50 million Americans). Of those with a tattoo, 1 in 10 (that's 5 million Americans) will want to have one or more tattoos REMOVED. Average tattoo removal by today's technology takes 10 visits at a cost of $400 per square inch (that's a $2 billion business!). If ever there is a company which can make tattoo removal easy, I am investing all my money! For this reason I love tattoos, get more, I wanna be rich!!!!!
  • The_WoIverine
    The_WoIverine Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Not all tattoos are sexy :\

funny-bad-tattoos-1.jpg
  • Jennifer10723
    Jennifer10723 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    a1dbfe3c2025ea1ccf4c941d4f3b6ced.jpg
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Not all tattoos are sexy :\

funny-bad-tattoos-1.jpg
    Definitely not this!
  • emkayelle91
    emkayelle91 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    It really depends on where they are and what the tattoo is, but generally I find them attractive. I have a few so it would be odd if I didn't like them.