122 pounds lost! 5'7, SW 267, CW 144 Update w/pics!

Options
124»

Replies

• MallieRose91
    MallieRose91 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    5K WAS A SUCCESS! Had an amazing time and it was surprisingly super easy for me! I didn't want to stop hahah
    f5b54phw3a7l.jpg

z4rkdy989hic.jpg

• MallieRose91
    Options
  • sunman00
    sunman00 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    ok, this should be in the newspaper, you are a superstar, fantastically well done, a true inspiration B)
  • stonegirldancing42
    stonegirldancing42 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! CONGRATS and thanks for sharing!!!
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Well done, and congrats on the run!!
  • Hophead43
    Hophead43 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    Some of you may remember me from my first success post a few months ago once I hit my 100 pounds down mark. For those who haven't but are interested, here is the link:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1336889/100-pounds-down-today-celebratory-post-pic-heavy#latest

I thought I would do an update! My short back story is in the link above so I will not repeat it but will pick up from anything new. Since then I have lost another 22 pounds! My biggest excitement at the moment is....I registered for my first 5K! I am nervous, scared, anxious, and excited all in one. It was an impulse decision so I am unprepared but got the opportunity so I thought it's now or never. It is this Saturday so I basically only had 4 days to prepare when I registered yesterday. Ops! Hahaha I am just going to do my best and have fun!
    Going clothes shopping is another non-scale victory I have had recently! I was shocked to realize I have went from a size 22/24 to a size medium in tops and size 8/9 in jeans! I am so happy and excited. I can't believe how far I have came and plan to continue on! I love reading everyone's progress, journeys, and you are all inspirations! Keep going and do not give up!

This is September 2013 compared to October 2014 (Picture was taken a few days ago while clothes shopping)

ssgnjpb14ko1.jpg

New face update Oct 2014

pf87xj6kg6ab.jpg

My things for my first 5K! It is a Glow Run.

bgs9kgzelg6h.jpg

Good for you!! Looking great! Keep up the good work and kick that 5K's butt!

• Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Well look at you kicking *kitten*!! Congrats!
  • Tifftiff321
    Options
    You look great! Can't wait until I hit my 100!!! Thank you for the inspiration :D
  • Annabear3
    Annabear3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a glow run this Saturday! You look amazing and are very inspirational. Thank you for sharing.
  • Bekkah5215
    Options
    We have almost the same starting stats... thanks for sharing your pics ~ very motivating!! Congrats on your success and good luck at your first 5k!! :)
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations! I hope you had a blast at the 5k!
  • jess031988
    jess031988 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful!!!!
  • MallieRose91
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!! I am so happy and it means so much to me to have the support from all you amazing people!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!