Ballet Beautiful

Options
Anyone else out there using Ballet Beautiful as a part of their fitness routine? Would love some friends :smile:

Replies

• MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Abandoned ballet for pole.
    Less rules, less body image issues...
    More muscle tone and more fun...uhm, yes!

I did do ballet for a while but...I wasn't seeing the results I wanted and I wasn't enjoying it nearly as much as I enjoy pole.
  • VelveteenArabian
    VelveteenArabian Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I do. There's an active ballet beautiful group out on the major social media website ( assuming I can't mention names).
  • luxtnox
    Options
    MSeel- that's really cool! I think that the Pole would be amazing but I don't really have access to that- I don't think?! I'll have to look it up! The fact that you can though is really cool :smile:

MSeel1984 wrote: »
    Abandoned ballet for pole.
    Less rules, less body image issues...
    More muscle tone and more fun...uhm, yes!

I did do ballet for a while but...I wasn't seeing the results I wanted and I wasn't enjoying it nearly as much as I enjoy pole.

• luxtnox
    Options
    Can you not mention names on here? (I'm new) I'd be interested to know what it is :\
    I do. There's an active ballet beautiful group out on the major social media website ( assuming I can't mention names).

• VelveteenArabian
    VelveteenArabian Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    luxtnox wrote: »
    Can you not mention names on here? (I'm new) I'd be interested to know what it is :\

It's the social media website almost everyone and everything puts their face on.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    I didn't know there was a pole dance studio out here until I saw it on groupon. They do free intro classes on Saturdays. One day and I was hooked. Now I'm able to do some of the upper level classes as well...I just like doing the tricks...it's kinda like gymnastics LoL
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    luxtnox wrote: »

It's the social media website almost everyone and everything puts their face on.

She's referring to a group on Facebook.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I used to do Ballet Beautiful regularly. And I loved it. It's tough, but I rotated it out for P90X3. I am thinking of rotating it back in since I have taken up running and I'm not doing P90X3 faithfully, but I just started incorporating some vids back in this week.
  • Paislei
    Paislei Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I do Ballet Beautiful. I've been doing the DVD's about 2 to 3 times a week for a month. I didn't lose any weight but I can definitely notice results in the way my jeans fit. I just signed up today for the custom online workouts. It was amazing!
  • klballet
    klballet Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am a big fan of Ballet Beautiful. I have been doing the workout for about a year. Its the only workout I have ever stuck with. Any other devotees out there? Please feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • lionsandtigersohmy
    Options
    I'm a devotee! Love bb. It's changed the way I look and added so much strength.