LOST MY FIRST 10 PDS!!!!!! : )

Options
Im not quite a full month in to this and Ive hit the 10 pound weight loss mark! I started at 180 and am now 170 with a goal of 145. (Im 5'7 and have been 115 before but was happiest at 145 so thats why thats my goal)

Not great pics but here is a before and after so far : ) (Shorts is the before and jeans is the after)

nui1eyj4gucd.jpg
whuxx4ulub47.jpg

Replies

• xjgirl94
    xjgirl94 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • mblair4185
    mblair4185 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thank you : ) 25 more pds to loose!
  • VanessaRudden
    VanessaRudden Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Good Luck youre doing great!
  • lyrics09
    lyrics09 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Woooo thats the best feeling getting to that first 10 lb step. Keep it up! :) You look fabulous and very happy!! Cheers
  • sorcha1977
    sorcha1977 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look wonderful.

It's amazing how much of a difference ten pounds makes when you weigh under 200. I bet you'll even see a huge difference after the next five pounds. :)
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Amazing
  • ajalcazar84
    ajalcazar84 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Out-Freaking-Standing! Keep up the awesome work!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW...and tons of inches as well...You look great...Keep up the good work..Mfp is a wonderful tool
  • jennifurballs
    jennifurballs Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Wow, that 10 lbs. made a big difference! You look great! Keep the good work!
  • free1220
    free1220 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Congrats,you look great! :)
  • misswhitney1
    misswhitney1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm working hard to get to my first 10 pounds, thank you for posting today to motivate me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!