What comes after Turbo Fire? Almost done with 90 days

Options
So, my 90 days of Turbo Fire are almost up. What do I do now? I am a little bored with the dvds, and some of them are too easy for me now. Is there another cardio program like this out there? I have been trying to run, maybe I'll switch completely to running and save my Turbo Fire dvds for rainy days. ?? Thoughts?

Replies

• JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Insanity?
  • KayronM
    KayronM Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Try Insanity
  • turbogirl4christ
    Options
    I was also going to suggest Insanity!!
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    I was going to say the same thing....and there is the brand new one Insanity: Asylum
  • FlabtoFabChick
    Options
    I was going to suggest Insanity also unless you want to take it further and do Asylum! :-)
  • SolidGoaled
    SolidGoaled Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Is insanity cardio? What kind of calorie burns are people seeing with insanity?
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I am doing Turbo Fire now, and I plan on doing Insanity next (I want the t-shirt :happy: )
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I'm not a huge fan of Insanity. It's GREAT and is killer cardio, yes, but I'm not attracted to the drills. I love the kickboxing of TurboFire. I plan to either do the TurboFire/ChaLEAN Extreme hybrid or shoot on over to P90X and RevAbs.
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    My twin and I are about to start Insanity.....you can google it and check out the workouts....also you can look at the 2 month workout calender too.....I want the t-shirt as well.....we're taking out before pictures and fitness test this weekend....then starting hard core on Monday with the first workout and eatin similar(not exact) to their meal plan....we predict we're going to get our butts kicked good and hard by this workout....but we want to see results....we've never been able to stick to anything like this before....we're being positive....plus....it will be interesting to see how the results look on both of us....we're identical, but our bodies are shaped slightly different...plus...I have been doing the healthy eating for months and the twin hasn't been able to get in the rhythm of it yet....so we'll see...I'll keep you posted on results...! ! ! ! !
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I am doing Turbo Fire now, and I plan on doing Insanity next (I want the t-shirt :happy: )

I hear ya! I want one of those TurboFire water bottles!