Before pics made me cry.

Options
2»

Replies

• arrrrjt
    arrrrjt Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Imagine how much you'll be balling your eyes out 100 lbs from now!
  • SamanthaHerndonHogan
    Options
    Congrats! What an awesome testimony! Very inspiring!
  • stonegirldancing42
    stonegirldancing42 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! You look great and it's awesome to celebrate your accomplishment in this way! Also, it's WONDERFUL you are starting this journey at 19. Your body will adjust amazingly and you'll have the tools to continue.
  • zezelryck
    zezelryck Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I hated having my photo taken and even worse looking at the prints. 174lb loss later and I am getting used to it and even enjoy looking at pictures of my progress :-)

PicsArt_1414002367300_zps2fd4d118.jpg
  • 50sFit
    50sFit Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Thank you all who posted!
    Great work :)
  • MzOakland
    MzOakland Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    MFP needs a like" button like on FB..well done to all those who posted pics!
  • CMcD1445
    CMcD1445 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    MzOakland wrote: »
    MFP needs a like" button like on FB..well done to all those who posted pics!

I would be liking all the positivity on this thread! Crazy awesome support! :) Always a good pick me up to read the success stories!
  • shortntall1
    shortntall1 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!!
    m6cnqmx7vbzn.jpg
  • jamezln
    jamezln Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    All of you have done great. I need some of you as friends and inspiration.
  • kaystep33
    kaystep33 Posts: 20 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Thanks everyone for positive messages and all of the inspirational pics. It was good to get all of this off my chest and make some new great MFP friends along the way. I now feel like I should get more active in the forums . Good luck to everyone on their journey. :D
  • Kieta64
    Kieta64 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great one. I am starting again only 9 days in and this time I am serious. You are a great inspiration and I will follow your progress.
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    You are all amazing =)
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    this is a great thread! Slow and steady, OP. Work your mind as much as your body...love yourself, you deserve it. much happiness to you.
  • WW_Jude_V2
    WW_Jude_V2 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    What a display of dedication from everyone!

OP, you'll soon be posting the same types of comments for a new member who feels like you do right now. We all had to start from the beginning......that's sorta how it works. ;)

I'm down 72 pounds. I still remember Day 1 and how overwhelmed I was with what seemed like such a long road ahead. Now I can look at photos of myself and smile instead of cringe. :)