FRIDAY W/I

Laurab_1986
Laurab_1986 Posts: 32 Member
edited September 26 in Health and Weight Loss
Hello

I weigh in on a Friday and thought it would be good to make friends with other MFP members that WI on Fridays too so we can celebrate success (and offer advice).

Replies

• e1lindsay
    e1lindsay Posts: 230
    i weigh in on friday too...it's kind of a risky day, because i sometimes feel it lets me off the hook for the weekend, since i'll then have monday-friday to make up for it...
  • Laurab_1986
    That's why I chose it as most outings with friends and family fall at weekends and I didn't want to miss out. I am committed to 80% 20% allowing myself a Saturday as a treat day - calorie counting free.
  • e1lindsay
    e1lindsay Posts: 230
    i tend to be a tad obsessive with my calories, so if i cheat/treat, then i make sure to make up for it with exercise or cutting back on my intake the rest of the day...last weekend (easter) things got out of control...it turns out that if i slip up once, it starts a vicious cycle. now i've had to bust my butt all week to burn off the pounds i added last weekend! i didn't end up losing anything versus last friday's weigh in, but considering what i gained over easter weekend, i'm considering being the same weight as last friday a victory!
  • Laurab_1986
    Definitely babe - I did the same (last weekend was messy and I am not doing it this May bank holiday coming!!! Straight and narrow for me!!!

Next week we'll both have great losses!
  • Laurab_1986
    10lbs gain in 1 week - this cannot be true????
This discussion has been closed.