Any menu suggestions?

Options
I just started today, and I'm counting calories and all that, but do you have any suggestions for a planned menu?
I looked online but can't find any. I know I'll do it better if I can plan some days at a time of meals.
Any other tips will help too. I had my baby 7 months ago, and gained 30 pounds, now I am desperate to lose them!!!!!!
Thanks

Replies

• claudiap
    Options
    I just started today, and I'm counting calories and all that, but do you have any suggestions for a planned menu?
    I looked online but can't find any. I know I'll do it better if I can plan some days at a time of meals.
    Any other tips will help too. I had my baby 7 months ago, and gained 30 pounds, now I am desperate to lose them!!!!!!
    Thanks
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    What types of recipes are you looking for most? I have several books that I use for ideas but alot of times we end up using the same tried and true recipes we have always used.
    Eve
  • jlwilson
    jlwilson Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I posted this as another topic but I love recipezaar.com. They give alot of planning suggestions and they give you the nutritional value of each serving, wich for us is a lifesaver!!
  • claudiap
    Options
    Any kind of recipe, I eat mostly everything. The only thing is that hubby will be eating the same. He also wants to lose weight bu doesn't like the "diet meals"

I will check that website, thanks
  • Goober1142
    Goober1142 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! Protein, veggies, fruit and whole grains. You might want to track your macros.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I don't eat special "diet meals." I cook form scratch most of the time which I consider a healthy way to go. I get most of my recipes on Pinterest. I'm grilling salmon tonight and roasting some asparagus.