Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• BlueStarBoi
    BlueStarBoi Posts: 81 Member
    Always up for more motivational and inspiring friends! Add me if anyone is interested!
  • kasmsc42
    kasmsc42 Posts: 20 Member
    I'm always looking for new friends! For motivation, support, or just friendship!!
  • Danderand
    Danderand Posts: 23 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • Feel free to add me ☺️
  • Hi everyone, I would love some more friends for support and encouragement :) feel free to add me! :)
  • mrsfurby14
    mrsfurby14 Posts: 181 Member
    Yes, I would love more friends to get me motivated :# .
  • Arch799
    Arch799 Posts: 106 Member
    Have a good one
  • unigirl143
    unigirl143 Posts: 126 Member
    Hi everyone! Just trying to find people out there that know what I am going through trying to stay motivated.
  • emily889
    emily889 Posts: 296 Member
    I am always up for interesting/fun friends :) motivational helps too
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Me i do !~!!
  • dianesheart88
    dianesheart88 Posts: 111 Member
    Add me too! I am on everyday and have lost 30 lbs in just over 3 months
  • amyonmyway1
    amyonmyway1 Posts: 14 Member
    add me please :)
  • DTwoMama
    DTwoMama Posts: 7 Member
    Definitely looking to add friends here! I need as many folks as possible to hold me accountable AND encourage me and I will do my best to do the same!
  • Korirose30
    Korirose30 Posts: 5 Member
    The more support the better I think!! Please add me, I'm on here more than FB!!
  • Mapanggulo
    Mapanggulo Posts: 185 Member
    edited October 2014
    It's always nice to get encouragement even if it's just a "like" of your status, exercise or food entry. I also like being able to get other ideas of eating healthy.

I've been on here for 111 days and so far I'm probably down 40lbs...haven't weight in yet at the VA (with 60 to go).

I'm on here either via phone or computer multiple times a day.

Always up for more MFP pals :)

• fat2burn2014
    fat2burn2014 Posts: 198 Member
    It's HUMP DAY! Everyone, get a new friend and support them and let's crush this week! 2 more workouts left for me this week and I'm feeling good.
  • proanthonylee
    proanthonylee Posts: 35 Member
    there's no better feeling than a finished workout. Who worked out this morning?
    discipline, determination and dedication..that's what it takes. hope you had your break through today, add me as your friend~ thanks
  • Isagirl72
    Isagirl72 Posts: 44 Member
    feel free to add me I am on a 250 pound weight loss journey and over half WEIGH through it - helping other and motivating others is my passion!
  • I'm trying to fix my wagon wheel and get back on it.... looking for people starting out with lots to loose or those who are highly motivated and I hope we can get through this together!
  • Add me! LOL this is a work in progress.... ;)