Tattoo!!! Sexy or Not?

Options

Replies

• daveclrk58
    Options
    I don't have any tatts but I dont have a problem with them.
  • DorseyJ618
    Options
    I think my profile picture speaks for itself. lol
  • Jennifer10723
    Jennifer10723 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    DorseyJ618 wrote: »

OMG .. I thought you had tattooed a thong on your butt.
  • DragonShoe_GCole
    DragonShoe_GCole Posts: 137 Member
    Options

That chair almost fooled me...
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options

That chair almost fooled me...

I had to look closer too… wasn't sure what tattoo she was referring to.

I think that tattoos can be sexy … ok, I am being modest… I think that they are eFfing SEXY most of the time… well, except the spider on the face and eyes in the back of your head. But I am certainly a fan of creative expression through tattoos :)
  • La_Malfaisante
    La_Malfaisante Posts: 1,509 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options

I need a chair like that
  • Dezzie1180
    Dezzie1180 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    <3 Tattoos, I have 8 including a half sleeve on my right arm.
  • SuninVirgo
    SuninVirgo Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I have 2. They can't be seen unless I wear a bathing suit.
    Not sure why but I don't like them on men or women.
  • Lumpy52403
    Lumpy52403 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I think tattoos sometimes look good on men but never look good on women.
  • 33Freya
    33Freya Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are awesome, especially when there is a story behind them. Still everyone has their opinion- some people look upon my tattoos with admiration, others contempt. Some people think they're trashy and wild, others see them for the work of art and meaningful expression they are. In my mind, they're all entitled to their opinions.

Depending on a person's profession (job), I think neck and hand tattoos are unwise, and I especially appreciate upper sleeve/shoulder tattoos on men- think Dwayne Johnson (the ROCK), yum.
  • bannedword
    bannedword Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Proudly tatt free since 1982. I always wanted a tattoo when I was younger but I am SO glad I didn't get one. For one thing, I hankered after a lower back design...now referred to as the 'tramp stamp'...
    FWIW, I think artistic tattoos look really hot on some people, but usually only when you're young, fit and healthy. Faded, blurry old tatts on wrinkly old skin look gross IMO. They can make you look kinda thuggish too, especially eyes tattooed on the forehead, spider's webs across a shaved head, or LOVE-HATE on the knuckles. Eew.

I <3 my tramp stamp.

• jowigel8
    Options
    It will always depend on how you perceive it.. but for me... Tattoos are so hot!!! B)
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted. Fourth in December (my biggest one yet on my thigh).. I love tattoos, tells a story :);)
  • cmpilgrim
    cmpilgrim Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have 4 tattoos, one is huge...it's a back of the shoulder to side to front of the hip piece, but all my tattoos mean something to me and express my personality. I didn't just walk into a tattoo shop and pick something random.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    sentaruu wrote: »
    sentaruu wrote: »
    ewwww.... tattoos are gross..

What did you say? Oh no you didn't! ima have to beat you for saying that ;)

Lol can I help?

promise? :D
    You bet lol
  • TossaBeanBag
    TossaBeanBag Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Normally, I like them; but, it all depends on where and what.
  • kiwigal1956
    Options
    In NZ we call them tamoko and they are worn with pride. For us it is more spiritual and cultural. Wahine (Women) used to wear them on their chins and men, well, even now sometimes they have them over their faces and bodies and many indigenous folk and other nationalities (Robbie Williams to name just one other) have them. I got my first oh about 3 years ago. Very special and personal to the wearer and tells their story/history. My second one I received 2 years ago and again represents my personal journey. It took me till I was well in my 50s to want to adorn my body with this special artwork. The artists that endowed me with their expertise are very highly thought of in our country for their expertise in this field. I don't really think about what other folks opinions are. I also wear bright pink lipstick :) Offensive to some, but I adore it! Kia ora
  • FrozenSongBird
    FrozenSongBird Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    sexy for the most part ... placement and design factors in.
  • RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    Options
    Tattoos are fine, piercings are nasty
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    I don't have any tattoos and don't plan on any. I get the impression that as you get older (and you will) the tats sort of stretch out and get floppy, blurred, and unrecognizable. Besides, what if my markers of identity change over time (and some will)? That's also why I never put bumper stickers on my car.