Support and encouragement needed

Options
Hi there, My good friend SJ is posting this for me as for some reason I can't create any messages (a problem myfitnesspal are aware of).

My Name is Teresa Turnbull, I'm a 38 year old mother of 2 young boys and 2 teenage stepkids.

I am looking for support and encouragement to help me shift this weight once and for all. I have over 100lbs to lose, my weight ballooning after having my boys, although if i'm honest i've struggled with my weight all my life.

I have recently been through the worst time in my life and turned to food to comfort me. I lost my mum to pancreatic cancer, just 6 weeks after diagnosis, on September 14th 2014. My wee dad couldn't cope and died just 17 hours after her, on September 15th, heart attack.

I made a promise to my mum that I would lose this weight and get healthy for my boys, their 'golden boys' as they called them.

This is one promise I fully intend to keep but I need support.

In my first 2 weeks i have lost 10lbs.
teresaturnbull1976 is my username.

Teresa x

Replies

• sarahjanescobie
    sarahjanescobie Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • sarahjanescobie
    sarahjanescobie Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Hey Teresa, Always happy to help with support and encouragement. Feel free to add me.
  • CatK15
    CatK15 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi Teresa, very sorry to hear about your Mom and Dad. Sounds like you're off to a great start though and very committed. Feel free to add me, we can use all the support and encouragement we can get :)