I am new this week!

Options
Started on Monday and I think this website fantastic! I have never had to lose weight before so really had no idea of how this has been a great tool and has given me guidence. I need to lose 10lb to get back to pre children weight and to feel good and confident about myself again.

Replies

• donnawilliams5
    Options
    My first week and loveing it hope to get a good result on monday when i get weighed.Makes you think about what you are putting in your mouth,and the amout you put on your plate.I noticed im no longer hungry after the first 3 days,and look forward to my diet.good luck xxxxxxxxxx
  • ducksinarow
    Options
    welcome...feel free to friend me!! This site is great for support and tips!!!
  • piggysnoot
    Options
    Me too! Lost 1.4 pounds since Monday when I started with MFP! Great resources!
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing tool! The support on here is unreal as well! Please feel free to add me if you would like!
  • 1650Mandy
    Options
    Just joined today - website looks great. Wish me luck
  • ksjessbess
    Options
    I am also new this week!! I started my weight loss journey in January, and have lost 44 pounds so far. I have a long way to go, so I am glad I found a site like this!!!
  • sparklypoof
    sparklypoof Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new this week as well, and have pulled a few pals over here because I am so impressed with this site's features! I also found out that a few folks I know were already on here, and have connected with them too. I have done calorie counting before, and have always been surprised at the daily tally when you really do keep track. It's amazing how much I over-eat when I am not paying attention! O_O

I'm 29 and plan to lose 30lbs before I turn 30 next March! I would love to add some more pals on here w/similar goals! :D
  • ojdun123
    ojdun123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new on here today :D i always put weight on over christmas and easter and want to lose 13 lbs so i am down to 120lbs. that is my ideal weight even though i have never been lower than 126! so far this site looks amazing and have already told my friends about it. wish me luck xD