Healthy "Fast Food" suggestions

Options
2»

Replies

• RosieWest8
    RosieWest8 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Subway or Chipotle are my go-to 'fast food' places. Chipotle has a nutrition calculator you can use to see what your order will be:
    http://www.chipotle.com/en-us/menu/nutrition_calculator/nutrition_calculator.aspx
    Burrito bowl with Chicken, brown rice, fajita veggies, tomato salsa, green salsa, and cheese is 540 cals. And delicious.

For Subway I just get turkey, all the veggies I want and mustard.
  • TitikiOoh
    TitikiOoh Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I usually go for subway if I have to get some food on the go. But for the days when I am home late I have soup in the freezer.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Honestly... it's faster to put some chicken breasts on the foreman and nuke some frozen veggies than to go to the restaurant and wait for my order.

If I HAD to get takeout, it would be pizza, sushi (with noodles for the kids), or Boston Market.
  • crisb2
    crisb2 Posts: 329 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    @FitnessGal1983 For low carb my go-to is Wendy's Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad without croutons (sometimes without tomatoes, sometimes extra bacon or extra blue cheese). Or a baconator with no bun. They're tricky over there, if I hadn't checked macros before eating my choice would have been the chili but it's LOADED with carbs, I imagine because of the beans.

OP - Buying a whole rotisserie chicken at your nearest market is also an option! And a bag of lettuce salad mix, toss some toppings in. You're set! Or buy a couple whole raw chickens, pre-season them when you bring them home and on "takeout night" just de-frost and pop in the oven. Google different flavors for it like chinese, french, mediterranean, etc.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Healthy fast food? I guess Pollo Loco would be my go to place. Very delicious and they have a lot of low calorie options. :)