November 2014 Challenge

Options
New Month, New Challenge

"Life's New Journey"

Everyone is Invited!!!!!

This is a personal accountability and motivational challenge.

Three years ago I decided it was time to get healthy, so I could be around to torment my children like they have tormented me for 23 years (they are the lights of my life), be around to spoil my grandchildren (don't have any yet), and most of all to enjoy life.

I knew that I could not do it alone so I started a challenge group here. For this challenge you enter your weight, your personal goals, and your personal challenges on a weekly basis (Fridays) into a spreadsheet. From the spread sheet winners are calculated on a weekly and monthly basis. It is a friendly competition but more than that it is a support group that helps with your struggles and celebrates your successes along with your own personal accountability.

I've had "Life's New Journey Challenges" monthly since October 2011 and would like to invite everyone to join us for the November 2014 Challenge. First weigh-in would be October 31st and every Friday after that.

There will also be daily food and exercise mini challenges posted on the home page for anyone that is interested in that kind of thing.

If you are interested just reply here or send me a message and I will send you the spreadsheet with instructions and October 31st things get rolling.

I Look forward to sharing your "Life's New Journey"

Keep Smiling

Replies

• txterri1913
    txterri1913 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm IN! Went to a new support group last night. The # of their long time members is astounding. Real results showing in this group. So I want for myself what they've figured out. Diet is the key. Today I know what I am going to eat from the time I get up to the time I go to bed. Discipline. Knowing the rules up front eliminates the guess work ---- well just this once.... I'm off WHEAT and SUGAR. The rest is to be eaten in 3 meals, no longer six hours apart and at least 4 hours between meals. Plenty of water, caffeine free herbal teas. NO fake sugar either. No caffeine. Mostly low fat meat choices. So glad I found this.
  • LA_proud
    LA_proud Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    count me in!
  • ineedalifetbh
    ineedalifetbh Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • mnardi123
    mnardi123 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!!
  • 0khawkins
    0khawkins Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • chrissylove0
    chrissylove0 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to join I need motivation and accountability. I have lost 149 pounds on WW and fell to the road side, I need to keep going still have 200 pounds to go and no surgery!!!
  • mrmarler
    mrmarler Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Sweetvirgo63
    Sweetvirgo63 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • veryjosie
    Options
    Hi, I would love to join your challenge. I have been on MFP for one month and I think the challenge would definitely help with motivation. Thank you! My email addy is veryjosie@aol.com
  • 111YoYo111
    111YoYo111 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    me too!
  • DanielleH1213
    DanielleH1213 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!
  • newhealthykim
    newhealthykim Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • GirlNhergun
    GirlNhergun Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I will get everybody added tonight or in the morning and send you the link and instructions. Sorry for the delay.
  • crazyDogLady61
    crazyDogLady61 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I want to play, too.
  • SamanthaRonnie
    SamanthaRonnie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    im in!
  • bbg_daryl
    bbg_daryl Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm so in and feel free to send me friend requests :)