Gastric Sleeve Support

Options
I just had the Gastric Sleeve on Sept 29, 2014. Feel free to add me or send me a message. Still getting use to a few things, and what foods I can and can not eat. I try to keep my blog updated as much as I can on my journey so far and what to expect. Thanks!

Replies

• leema7
    leema7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I was sleeved on 8/22/14. I could use some more friends/motivation on here, and I offer the same in return!
  • jannola
    jannola Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had the sleeve 10/6/14. What did ya'll put for caloric/fat/carb goals?
  • leema7
    leema7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I put my calories at 800. For the carbs, the doctor says stay under 90g/day...and Fat I just try to eat as little as possible, it's set around 10g.
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    Search the groups.
    There are groups for people who have had the various sorts of surgeries.
  • lovinglean
    lovinglean Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    ok peeps I am 3 yrs out and what I am to tell you is this , once you are able to eat more post op , don't give into what made you fat in the first place. You can gain the weight back!!! No not if you are careful and stay away from the crap. Let a little of this and that next thing you know is your resolve is gone cause the newness of being skinny does where off. How do I know ?? Cause it happened to me , and I am struggling to lose 45 lbs back.

Good luck to you all!
  • ktpie76
    ktpie76 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Here is my group! Im a year out, give or take. Best decision ever! http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/100820-gastric-sleeve-before-during-and-after
  • leraejoy
    leraejoy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am about 4 months out and finding it hard not to cheat. Have lost 85 pounds but i cant eat or drink all they want i still get sick. I dont exercise but they knew that going in. Any suggestions on at home exercise and recipes. That ate high is protein that fit our diet. I am lost
  • Rebeldrummer85
    Rebeldrummer85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    2 months out. 58lbs down. Daily exercise. Looking for a group that motivates and challenges. Add me if you would like. I love challenges. Thanks