Looking for ladies to do 12 wk training plan w/ me starting Mon. 11/3

Options
I found this workout on bodybuilding.com and was hoping a group of us could do it together for support. It looks like gym or gym equipment will be necessary since it focuses mostly on strength training.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/womans_lean_sexy_bible.htm

12 weeks is a commitment so maybe we can break it into two six-week sections... posting before and after pictures, weight-loss, and measurements. Any one interested? :D

Replies

• Jill814
    Jill814 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    im game
  • scg17
    scg17 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'll join to some extent. I currently only lift 2x per week, and at max I can maybe fit 3. But this will help keep things interesting.
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    ooo I think I'd like to do this - I've been 'dabbling' in the weight section for a while; so this might give me the structure (and hopefully results) I need!

I'm in :-)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    i wish, just once, I could find a group of people that was like - yo - you do you and we'll do us and we'll all pipe up daily to say how its going and give each other feedback - but it always has to be some specific 12 week program found on the internet :(
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    yoovie wrote: »
    i wish, just once, I could find a group of people that was like - yo - you do you and we'll do us and we'll all pipe up daily to say how its going and give each other feedback - but it always has to be some specific 12 week program found on the internet :(

Isn't that what the forum in general are about?

• yoovie
    Options
    wait - i mean once more - i did have that once upon a time with a group of perfect meanies.
  • lawlorka
    lawlorka Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I do like the look of this, though I don't think I could do strength training 5 days a week! I'll aim for 4 and then do some of the bodyweight elements on the 5th day
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Awesome to see some brave souls willing to try this with me!

Here is the group link for it so we can stay on track:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/100387-bodybuilding-coms-female-training-bible-12-week-program

Let the fun begin! :)
  • terrimaricle
    terrimaricle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on starting New Rules of Lifting for Women on Monday. It's 3 x a week. Would love to check back and see how everyone is doing on their program
  • yoovie
    Options

eh?

no, i dont think i could check in with the general forums daily, I would rather have a small group of people.

• Cella30
    Options
    I'm planning on starting New Rules of Lifting for Women on Monday. It's 3 x a week. Would love to check back and see how everyone is doing on their program

I've heard good things about that program so I'd be interested to see how it works for you too! Feel free to join the group. :)

• AlaskaSusan
    AlaskaSusan Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Looks like a good plan and something I want to do. I'm in! :)
  • Cella30
    Options
    Looks like a good plan and something I want to do. I'm in! :)
    Awesome! Come join us in groups!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/100387-bodybuilding-coms-female-training-bible-12-week-program :D
  • Tacita88
    Tacita88 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm really keen for this! Ive started the programmes before but never signed up and never gone the full 12 weeks, this may be just what I need!
  • noexcusesjustresults2014
    Options
    lawlorka wrote: »
    I do like the look of this, though I don't think I could do strength training 5 days a week!

You read my mind. The exercises look interesting but I think I would prefer a full body workout such as stronglifts 5x5 that only requires 3 days a week. I already run/cross train 6-7 days a week and don't really want to strength train on 5 of them!

• ThePhoenixIsRising
    ThePhoenixIsRising Posts: 781 Member
    Options

eh?

no, i dont think i could check in with the general forums daily, I would rather have a small group of people.

I'm thinking that may be what your friend list is for, no?