Looking for weight loss buddies and motivation! (:

Options
Hi everyone!

Well as a new mom with a 7 month old, it's about time I finally start getting back into shape. I'm trying really hard to get down to about 150 so I've got about 50lbs to go. Would love to have some friends so we can help motivate each other and keep each other on track. I'm also going keto since that's been the only way I've been able to lose any weight. I also just got back to working out again and man, am i sore! Looking forward to hear from you!

Replies

• Kathryn78Rockdale
    Options
    Hi There, Where are you? Im in Sydney Rockdale.
    If im close happy to train with you, if im not maybe we can send each other challenges?
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I have a 7 month old as well, looking to lose @ 80 lbs. I am still breastfeeding and finding it hard to stay within my calories! Also need motivation! I am a mom of four, always busy and always tired!
  • nguyenm90
    Options
    Hi There, Where are you? Im in Sydney Rockdale.
    If im close happy to train with you, if im not maybe we can send each other challenges?

I'm over here in Texas so probably a no-go on the training. But yes on the challenges! Sounds fun!
  • nguyenm90
    Options
    tjames30 wrote: »
    I have a 7 month old as well, looking to lose @ 80 lbs. I am still breastfeeding and finding it hard to stay within my calories! Also need motivation! I am a mom of four, always busy and always tired!

It was so hard for me to diet when I was breastfeeding since dropping calories would decrease my supply. I ended up just biting the bullet and pumped so much that I was able to stop at 5 months. I have enough frozen breastmilk to last her awhile. I don't know how you can manage four! This is my first and will definitely be my only. She's a great baby but still a handful! Do you mind if I add you as a friend?
  • OneDeterminedMama
    OneDeterminedMama Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    BF mom. I have 2 girls (3 years and 11 weeks). Need to lose 150 lbs.
  • ajalcazar84
    ajalcazar84 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Where about in Texas? Im in deep South Texas (Rio Grande Valley) and am always looking to find workout buddies. I am a father of 4 who works full time and am currently pursuing my Masters Degree so I know all about no time and no energy. Ive dropped 82 lbs so far but am only about half way to my goal. Any of you can feel free to add me if you wish.