Gotta loose weight

Options
Hi! I have never been over weight in my life until now. I was a size 4 and a runner. Now I'm a size 14 and cannot seem to run anymore! I gained 70lbs in a year. I don't know why. The doctors have checked my thyroid and adrenal glands, all normal. I hate being fat. I feel like I've lost myself. I look in the mirror and don't know who I am.

I really want to loose weight so I started this program. My goal is to loose 50lbs by my birthday May 17th. Also, my son graduates from HS in June and I really want to look good for him.

I look forward to this journey and hope to make friends along the way!

Paula

Replies

• Ryandecheney314
    Ryandecheney314 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I know how it feels. I used to be extremely fit while in the military. Then within a year of being out, I gained like 60 pounds! Seemed like it was out of no where lol.

Best of luck to you on your journey! Always remember to stay focused and if a diet or exercise plan isnt working for you, just make adjustments instead of fully dropping out.
  • ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Happy to help in any way I can. I've had some success since July averaging 1.8 lbs per week. Feel free to add me. ankdworak