NSV

Options
haulinbuns
haulinbuns Posts: 44 Member
Good Morning All

I have struggled with weight for many many years. I lost about 60 lbs before hitting a plateau and eventually gaining about 8 lbs back in 2010. I went to the doctor and it was recommended to track what I ate and exercise. This site was recommended to me by a friend. I really like it and it has gotten me back on track. I've lost 32 pounds since the first of the year. Yeah!

So now I've lost 84 lbs from my heaviest weight with about 30 lbs to go.

My husband and I went to Las Vegas for a vacation. Of all places, at the Las Vegas airport I had a NSV.

I handed my drivers license to the TSA agent. She picked it up, looked at it, looked at me. Stopped, looked at the license and again at me. Finally a third time looked at it again and with a big smile said, "You've lost weight".

I smiled and said yes.

She said, "A lot of weight!" "Good job, you look great, keep it up!"

With thousands of people coming and going everyday it was really nice to have her notice and compliment me :)

Replies

• missvics
    missvics Posts: 112
    Options
    That's awesome!!! I remember when I first lost 160lbs and I would show people my driver's license and they didn't believe it was me!!! That feels so good!!!
  • Beachbride07
    Beachbride07 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    That's so great! Congrats! :happy:
  • FatUncleRob
    FatUncleRob Posts: 341
    Options
    "A lot of weight!" "Good job, you look great, keep it up!"

Awesome!!

(I'm finally back down to the weight I lied about when I renewed my license. :laugh: )
  • daisylovespink
    daisylovespink Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! I am looking forward to getting new, leaner, picture this year as my license is up for renewal. :)
  • haulinbuns
    haulinbuns Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    "A lot of weight!" "Good job, you look great, keep it up!"

Awesome!!

(I'm finally back down to the weight I lied about when I renewed my license. :laugh: )

I'm actually below the weight I lied about :)
  • kld4239
    kld4239 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You have worked very hard and deserve every compliment you get. Congratulations!!!
  • rtmama
    rtmama Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    That's just wonderful!!!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • helenium
    helenium Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    That's a *great* NSV. Nicely done! I wish I could do the same, but unfortunately all my ID cards were photographed before I gained weight and became obese... :P
  • cccathyyy
    cccathyyy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Your NSV made me smile! :) That's wonderful! Congratulations! :)
  • joan41
    joan41 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    GREAT job! It's makes you feel sooo good when people notice!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!