30 day report - 21 down!

Options
I'm so excited. Today was my 30 day check in on MFP and I have lost 21.5 pnds to date! This is the longest I've ever stuck to a diet, lifestyle change, whatever you want to call it, and it's paying off big time. I'm noticing small improvements in my general health and attitude as well. Just had to share. I have a long road ahead of me but I feel excited and encouraged and ready to keep going!

Replies

• dwozniak16
    dwozniak16 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    ZamarTim wrote: »
    I'm so excited. Today was my 30 day check in on MFP and I have lost 21.5 pnds to date! This is the longest I've ever stuck to a diet, lifestyle change, whatever you want to call it, and it's paying off big time. I'm noticing small improvements in my general health and attitude as well. Just had to share. I have a long road ahead of me but I feel excited and encouraged and ready to keep going!

You're doing great!!!
    Keep it up! Everyday is a battle, but you get used to it after a while so it won't seem so dreadful to stick to it! Congrats, and glad you're motivated!!
  • gravrokr
    gravrokr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Way to stick with it for 30 days! That's terrific! And what a great payoff you received! Congratulations!
  • mz_getskinny
    mz_getskinny Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Very nice! Way to go!!!! I just hit my first 20 lb down today! But it took me 68 days lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!