back again.

Options
Becmo6
Becmo6 Posts: 1
edited October 2014 in Introduce Yourself
HEllo im bec and im back using mfp.
I guess ill go into the background a bit.
in 2012 i had my 6th baby and realised i had a lot of weight to loose and get fit again. I joined mfp
i started out doing lite n easy for about 3 months and lost 11kg then joined the 12wbt as my husband was wanting to join me in getting fit and loosing weight as we had both gained a lot over the years.
we both did really well loosing weight with that (he better than I actually lol)
I lost about 12kg in the 12 weeks. I maintained my weight for quite a while And lost about another 10kg. But stopped using mfp Much
My husband and I separated and over time I stopped using mfp all together I gained weight back. Not all im still lighter than when I started
At the moment im trying to focus on my kids and I and get the weight back off. Ive lost 8kg in 2 weeks so far (i know that seems like a lot but im making sure I eat right and im no longer skipping meals) I had been writing my meals down but today remembered about mfp.
so now im committing myself to use mfp again as it really helped me last time. so here i am
just gotta get back into the habit of logging everyday. Maybe ill start a blog

Replies

• lellan40
    lellan40 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Bec, Stay positive, It must be hard to focus on yourself & your goals but it will be worth it. I've got 20kg to lose & started the 12wbt last week, so I've got a long road ahead. MFP helps me to stay accountable for what I put in my mouth. Keep your chin up, we'll get there.
    Lesley