Eating right...

Options
Have had medical folks tell me I'm correct in my thinking...I eat like a diabetic. I use recipes as guidelines and substitute accordingly...yogurt for cream...broil instead of fry and add back too dish being prepared...butter extract (with yogurt) for butter...etc

Replies

• TitikiOoh
    TitikiOoh Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    If it works for you,then go for it.
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    A guy walks into a doctors office with a carrot in his ear and a piece of celery up his nose. He says: " Doc, I don't know what's wrong with me!" The doctor thinks for a while, and finally says "bingo! I know what's wrong with you!" The patient says "Really? What is it?". "You're not eating right."

Is there a reason you eat those foods?
  • 1wagner
    1wagner Posts: 10
    Options
    It avoids white flour,sugar...diabetics eat right...no,I'm not diabetic. Have had doctors say it's the correct way to eat...did mean to seem smug...
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    if you are not a diabetic then why avoid those foods?????
  • DeboraW_55
    DeboraW_55 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    It might be for a Diabetic.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,009 Member
    Options
    1wagner wrote: »
    It avoids white flour,sugar...diabetics eat right...no,I'm not diabetic. Have had doctors say it's the correct way to eat...did mean to seem smug...

Well, then, congratulations for accomplishing your goal! :) (Sadly, the flower smiley is gone with the forum makeover.)
  • 1wagner
    Options
    Did I write that...must have been low sugar...lol...meant to say I did NOT mean to be smug....sorry
  • btc1987
    btc1987 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I didn't think it sounded smug until you said you weren't trying to sound smug. I then immediately thought you were trying to be smug. :(
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    ok
  • NetflixAndStuff
    Options
    I think that there's nothing wrong with eating healthy foods, as long as you're getting enough nutrients.
  • 1wagner
    Options
    Luv luv the tadis !
  • 1wagner
    Options
    tardis that is....hate spell ck