Not new, getting back down to business & need friends

Options
I'm looking for friends to kick my *kitten*. Long story short, I've gained back a lot of what I lost. Health issues, overly confident and other things contributed to this, but I'm done with excuses. I need friends that are serious and supportive.

I'm not looking to start arguments. I prefer not to add friends that use housework as workouts, heavily into smoothies/shakes as meals or fasting. I didn't mention these to offend. Simply, they are my choices to avoid.

Any takers? :)

Replies

• kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    bump
  • pissymissy323
    pissymissy323 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I got yA request sent !
  • Kathryn78Rockdale
    Options
    Hi There, I hear you Kelika, and I too need that extra push.
    I used to work out hard at the gym, and enjoy jogs around the streets, parks, beaches.
    Now I am full of excuses because I moved area and don't know any one.
    I do the meal replacement thing, but its my thing, not something to push onto others.
    I would love the chance to work with you, even if we are not close in proximity, maybe we could give each other challenges through here????
  • kelika71
    Options
    Thank you! Added both of you. :)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    “The true test of a man’s character is what he does when no one is watching.”
    ― John Wooden
  • kelika71
    Options
    Yoovie, love it. :) Hope you don't mind, I sent a request.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Someone told me this when I was first starting out because i felt like crap that my friends weren't watching me and paying attention to me trying as hard as I could. I latched on to that quote so hard. I made it my own and now, when I feel that i have absolutely no support, i remind myself that those are the moments that mean the very most - to ME.

<3 I wish you nothing but success!!
  • kelika71
    Options
    Thank you and you, as well. :)