logging weight

Options
I just returned from my dr appt. Should I use the weight they had (with clothes on) or stick to my scale at home. FYI Dr office was higher. Thanks in advance

Replies

• Tilran
    Tilran Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Stay consistent, that is key...always weigh on same day, with the same amount of clothes, in the same time of day, with the same scale and with the same morning rituals completed. You don't want to add variables to the mix or else it is pointless to track.
  • chloeelizabethm
    chloeelizabethm Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    If it were me I would stick to the one at home, because you can use it on a more regular basis.

Either way, just stick to one of them so any changes are consistent and you can see trends :)
  • Jesslan_Rose
    Jesslan_Rose Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself with clothes on right before I go to the Doctors office so I know just how far off it is. The only time I calculate the difference is on my official weigh in day then add/subtract the difference.
  • Poofersgrl
    Poofersgrl Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Thank you all. I will stick to the home scale
  • dopeysmelly
    dopeysmelly Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I don't bother with the doctor's office weight. In fact, I just ask them to enter my self-reported one. It's consistent and I weigh myself every day. The doctor doesn't really care about a pound (or 5) this way or that.
  • 4daluvof_candice
    4daluvof_candice Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    If its off your routine, I would record it since the other data you have logged is due to your regular routine.