What is the right foods?

Options
I dont wont just eat healthy, I already know that.. I want a list of foods that you all find healthy and that help you... I was doing good at my first month with a 27lb loss, and now i feel like Im stuck.. So please share you food list with me..=-) hugs

Replies

• absolament
    absolament Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Some of my favorite healthy food: eggs, salsa, frozen veggies, frozen fruit, fresh fruit, original plain yogurt, shrimp, chicken, fish, melon, bananas, old fashioned oatmeal, barley, grape nuts style cereal, honey, beans, potatoes. And when I need oil, it's gotta be olive.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I post this link often. It's a great reference: http://bodyforlife.com/library/food-list

Maybe I'll add it to my sig
  • bparsont
    bparsont Posts: 50
    Options
    Vitalicous Vita Tops 100 calories and loaded w/fiber and vitamins.
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    great suggestions...
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I post this link often. It's a great reference: http://bodyforlife.com/library/food-list

Maybe I'll add it to my sig

I always refer back to that same list.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    My list:

if it comes from the earth or has a mama, I eat it.

if it comes out of a box or a package, I try to avoid it.
  • llovegrove
    llovegrove Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Vitalicious is so good! I was unsure about them becasue of the sugar content but I asked my nutritionist about them yesterday and she Google the nutrition content and she was amazed!!! She said definitely a good pick! I bought the chocolate and slit one with my daughter and she was in heaven also! lol
  • mbowman323
    mbowman323 Posts: 216
    Options
    My list:

if it comes from the earth or has a mama, I eat it.

if it comes out of a box or a package, I try to avoid it.

Same here keep that stuff in the box outta my house
  • krystleRD
    krystleRD Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone... I will have to try the list and the website and the Vitalicious