Difficulties

Options
Hello there!

I'm finding it very difficult to stay motivated, I can find any and every reason not to work out so I was wondering how everyone keeps motivated?

Replies

• melindabrock
    melindabrock Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Im the same way right now! I was working out every morning then got sick then... the list goes on and on... I am determined to lose another 15 lbs before Christmas so im about to overload on the healthy food and working out. My workouts are going to be mainly cardio right now bc I can do that anywhere anytime. I find my motivation from friends on here. I have several who have lost so much in and they amaze me daily! Add me if you would like :)
  • SarahJonasson
    SarahJonasson Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks I went ahead and added you. I start school again in January which includes a gym membership so I'm hoping to go there but its a matter of actually doing it.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    DEACTIVATED account
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Stand in front of a full length mirror in your underwear... Happy? no? Go work out!
  • badholland
    badholland Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Stand in front of a full length mirror in your underwear... Happy? no? Go work out!

This.

Also, reminding myself it's always a choice. If I choose not to work out I'm choosing not to reach my goals. What you gonna choose? :)
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    DEACTIVATED account

I think there's a bug that lists some active accounts as deactivated. A couple days ago there was someone asking for friends but her account status showed deactivated. She said she was still a member. Someone tried to friend her and vice versa but of course it didn't work.

I reported it but never heard back from the mods/admin.

• TossaBeanBag
    TossaBeanBag Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Humm... let's see. I can sit here and just get fatter and more out of shape and more miserable, or I can get my *kitten* up and exercise, eat good, and feel better. Which choice will your tomorrow's self thank you for. Stop, and just do it.